Chapter 6

Mason POV

I woke up and looked next to me. I was laid on Olivia's sofa, with her cuddled up on my chest, both of us were completely naked, without anything covering us keeping us warm. I stood up, as best as I could, trying not to disturb her. I put my clothes back on, and threw a blanket over her to make sure she was warm. I kissed her forehead and quietly left her flat.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Marcus.

It took about 3 rings, but he picked up.

"What?" He screamed.

"You think you can pick me up?" I asked, extremely hopeful.

"Alright, I'm at the Aldi next to Liv's, I'll be there in 2 mins." He said, then hung up the phone.

I stood outside her building, and waited for Marcus to arrive.

I quickly opened the passenger side door, and got in. Marcus was sat staring at me as I sat down.

"What?" I questioned.

"You had sex." He replied.

"You what?"

"You had sex with Olivia." He replied again.

"No I didn't."

"You did, you had sex with Olivia after the stream. You're all smiley and happy, and she didn't kick you out." He responded, extremely excited.

"You better not tell anyone." I threatened.

"YESSS I KNEW IT. But I won't, I am on Olivia's side, and I know she won't want to tell anyone. But you make a baby with her and I'll kill you." He threatened back.

"Alright, I will keep it quiet, and wear a condom."

"Good." The rest of the journey was in silence. I went on my phone and ended up posting a photo on Instagram.

Liked by Declanrice and 256,083 others

@Masonmount sunshine and stretches

@declanrice where are you????
^@masonmount I'm about 5 mins away
^@benchillwell he's very worried about you

@Jesselingard hopefully you didn't stretch too much, want the banjo to be intact
^@Oliviasouthgate don't worry, banjo still 100% intact, wouldn't do anything like that to him
Comment was deleted

@Username anyone else see Olivia Southgate comment ???
^@masonmount what comment??
^@oliviasouthgate I haven't commented anything
^@username sure