XXXVI

-It had been a whole week

-
It had been a whole week. Ally was still asleep but her heart was still going. She's been making noises tho and sometimes when I talk to her she moves her fingers to let me know she's listening.

"Lonzo Ball?" the doctor came in. "Yeah?" I look at them. "We have good and bad news." she said looking at her papers.

"What is it?" I asked her. "The good news is she's going to make it alive and she will need some help around. Like getting up and eating etc. But the bad news is the baby sadly didn't make it. The way she was hit with the knife it did something and it affected the baby badly." she sighed.

I felt my heartbreaking like a bitch.

"We're going to have to do surgery for the baby. So we can you know get the baby out and it's the safest way." she spoke.

"Thank you, doctor." I said and she smiled and walked out of the room. Man fuck.
-

-I was up early as hell

-
I was up early as hell. I couldn't sleep at all and Mya was crying all night and it just made a nigga feel like shit.

My phone starts to ring and it was Lonzo. "Yo." I answer. "That's good." I said grabbing a cup for Mya.

"What?" I felt even more shitty.

"Im sorry bro. I'll see you later I love you man." I hung up and shook my head.

I pour water for Mya and go back into the room. "Here you go, baby." I sat down next to her and she took a sip out of the cup.

"You think everything is gonna go back to normal again?" she randomly asked. "Yeah. One day I hope." I sighed and looked down at her hands.

Her ring finger would look nice with a ring.

"You know I love you right?" I said and she nodded. "I love you too." she laid on me and sooner or later we were both sleeping.
-