Chapter 1. Stormbreaker

(Thank you Guardian_Angel-21 for the story cover).

After Thor's and the Avengers battle against Galactus he gave the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone at the cost of his own life.

But before he died he put a spell on Stormbreaker which made it so no one except those who prove worthy can wiled the power of Thor.

Thor then threw the axe to earth where it landed in Japan which made it so all the Asgardians had to move to Japan. Which the Japanese government were fine with and gave them a plot of land big enough for all of them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now see a green haired teenager sitting in class looking out the window with a depressing stare thinking he can. Never be a hero even though he had immense strength because he didn't have a quirk.

He could easily lift an entire car with one arm but people still bullied him and mocked him because he had no quirk.

"Now I'm sure all of you are excited to fill these forms out for what you wanna be in future" said the teacher before he threw them up in the air. "Oh who am I kidding you all wanna be heroes!".

Everyone started to cheer loudly and show off their quirks on with only two people not doing it, that being Katsuki and Izuku.

"Oi teach don't lump me with the rest of these worthless extras! The best they could do is be a bunch of B listers or worthless sidekicks" said Katsuki. Standing up on his desk with a massive smirk on his face.

"Hey we can be heroes too!".

"Yeah who says we can't be heroes".

"That's mean Bakugo".

"SHUT UP! I assed the mock tests and I have a powerful quirk so none of you could ever amount to anything let alone near me" said Katsuki.

"Oh that's right Midoriya signed up for the UA hero course as well" said the teacher with a dark grin. "Freak deserves what's coming to him".

"What? Deku try and be a hero?".

"That's so stupid how could someone quirkless be a hero".

"I mean.. he does have the insane level of strength".

"That just means he's a freak and proves that he shouldn't be a hero!".

"DEKU!!!!!!!" Screamed Katsuki with explosions in his hands and was glaring at Izuku.

Izuku sighed and tried to reign his anger in unaware that the clouds above him were getting darker.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BE A HERO HUH YOU WORTHLESS DEKU!!! YOUR MORE USELESS THEN THESE EXTRAS BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A QUIRK!!" Screamed Katsuki.

"That doesn't mean I can't try Bakugo" said Izuku with a slight glare.

"No that does mean you shouldn't try! Your a worthless quirkless bastard" said Katsuki as he put his hand on his desk letting off explosions.

"Bakugo stop I don't want you to ruin your record because of Midoriya" said the teacher.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was end of the school day and Izuku finished putting all his stuff into his bag except his school book.

Just then Katsuki walked up and snatched it from him.

"Pssh you don't need this since your not gonna amount to anything" sneered Katsuki as he blew up the book and threw it out the window.

"What Bakugo" said Izuku not wanting to deal with him.