Chapter 16. Back At UA

Izuku, Rumi and Eri spent the whole day at inkos home talking and catching up on everything, some of the asgardians even joined to talk to Izuku and informed him that the IHA will keep a very very close eye on Nighteye and the Japanese Hero Association.

It greatly comforted him knowing that, he was also happy that he will be able to go back to UA, though he wasn't excited about dealing with Bakugo, who he was sure was going to still be an asshole.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the sounds of stomachs growling and looked over seeing both Rumi and Eri watching him cook while drooling over the food he was making. Next to him was Inko who giggled seeing this and went back to making the huge meal that her husband absolutely loved since he said it reminded him of home.

"Izuku was your mom the one who taught you to cook everything" said Rumi.

"Yup, it's a bit of a weird mix of culinary arts since I know Japanese, American and Scandinavian dishes" said Izuku going back to the meatballs.

Eris stomach growled again and a second later Rumis did as well.

A couple minutes later everything was on the table for a large Scandinavian dinner. Bowls of pickled herring served with rye and crispbread, beetroot and apple salad, meatballs, pâtés, and cured and smoked salmon.

They thanked the meal before Rumi snd Eri both took a bite and froze.

"Um... is it good?" Said Izuku concerned while Inko had a large grin since that was the same look her husband had when she made this same dinner for him one day.

Rumi stood up and walked up to Izuku and got on one knee while looking him in the eye.

"Marry me" she said with her voice not wavering once.

"I love you papa" said Eri who appeared next to him and hugged him tightly.

Inko started to laugh harder since Rumi had the exact same reaction as Magni did when she made this same meal all those years ago.

"Umm... I think it's a little early for us to get married Rumi... maybe if we stay together for a couple years we can" he said slightly embarrassed.

The look Rumi gave Izuku could only be described as nothing but pure happiness and love.

He was tackled to the ground and got smothered in kisses.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Welcome back Mido..... you ok bro?" Said Kirishima looking at Izuku.

Izuku was limping since he pulled something because Rumi ended up demanding sex... it was a really awkward conversation with his mom on why the spare bedroom bed was broken and why Rumi couldn't walk all morning.

"He's good, just running on empty~" said Rumi letting out a giggle.

She was still sex high from last night.

"I'm fine.. just gonna need a warm bath to help my muscles" he said with a small chuckle.

"Papa this place is so big" said Eri while sitting on his shoulders and looking around the room in both wonder and amazement.

"Yup and this will be your home for a little while until we leave UA" said Izuku with a small smile.

Eri smiled at hearing that, she missed that old wooden shak but this place was also really nice.

"Deku.. what the fuck are you doing here" Growled Katsuki glaring at Izuku "a quirkless fuck like you shouldn't be here".

"The false charges were dropped Bakugo so I can be here, also don't swear infront of Eri" he said with a glare.