Chapter 4. First Day Of UA

A week past and everyone formed a social group except Katsuki who told everyone to fuck off and would start degrading them if they talked to him.

Izuku's group was himself, Rumi, Ochako, Kirishima, Momo, Jiro, Denki, Tsu, and Mina.

They were the biggest group of the class and they all got along except when the girls got to close to Izuku for Rumi's comfort.

She ended up becoming a lot more protective and trained harder almost like she was scared she'd loose him for some reason.

Even though they were extremely close there were some things that Rumi refused to talk about her past and why she's. Pushing herself harder and seems to become more protective of him around other girls.

____

Everyone was walking to class 1A right now and Kirishima was once again trying to befriend Katsuki.

"Come on bro everyone ne-"" SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR THE REST OF YOU!!. YOUR ALL WEAK AND HAVE STUPID QUIRKS SO YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO TALK TO ME!!".

His superiority and inferiority complexes got even worse during the week after he found out that Izuku wielded Stormbreaker and that. He was extremely powerful with it and could make almost anyone except All Might look like a walk in the park.

"He's been looking down on me all this time! He's hidden the fact that he could wield that fucking axe and has been laughing behind my back. All this time!! Just you watch me Deku! I'll show you why your worthless!!"!. Thought Katsuki.

They all went to their seats with Izuku sitting by the window and Rumi sitting next to him.

After a couple seconds they saw their teacher slink into the room in his sleeping bag.

"Good your all here" said Aizawa slinking into the room disappearing behind the desk and slowly rising up like a vampire from a old black and white vampire movie.

He then pulled out a bunch of gym uniforms and dropped them on his desk "put these on and meet me in the training field".

"Excuse me sir what about orientation? Aren't we supposed to show up there?" Said Ochako.

"Here at UA we teachers can teach you however we see fit thanks to our sadistic rat. Besides it's a waste of time and completely irrational to go to it when your training to be heroes" said Aizawa.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was blushing and looking away since Rumi was standing next to him with her jacket wrapped around her waist and she had a tight white tank top.

"I need to ask Inko for tips to get his attention... I mean holy shit last week I let him grab my tits!" She thought glaring at Izuku.

"Bakugo you got the most villain points so you go first and hold nothing back when you throw this ball in the circle" said Aizawa.

Katsuki smirked and walked forward grabbing the ball before he walked to the circle slamming his shoulder into Izuku's.

As he stood in it he took a deep breath of air before he brought his arm back to throw it "DIE!!!!!!!!!!".

A massive explosion was let off and the ball went rocketing off into the distance.

After a couple of seconds Aizawa's phone beeped and he held it up "800 meters".

Everyone was impressed by this except Rumi and Izuku who weren't that impressed.

"As you can see we are training to get the maximum in your quirks "said Aizawa as his eyes landed on Izuku with a slight glare. "we aren't here to rely on borrowed strength".