Chapter 11. Lovers Reunited

Rumi just got cleared from Recovery Girl and her prosthetics we're a complete success and now she can train and fight as hard as she wants. But instead of wanting to get back to training or anything like that she was walking to Nezu's office with a hardened glare on her face.

Nezu was working on paperwork and was debating on if he should eradicate humanity or let them live for another century or two. But before he could think any further he moved his head to the side and his door was blasted off the hinges and out his window as it went flying hitting Katsuki who was on the track field.

"Meh he deserves it" thought Nezu looking at the very angry Rumi.

"Tell me where my boyfriend is. Now." She growled out, she would never admit it out loud but she missed his hugs and getting to cuddle with him and even the kisses.

Nezu reached into his desk and pulled out a piece of paper that told her where he was, it also had a bunch of money in it along with a letter.

"Give him those since he needs them and it'll tell him what's going on and how far I am to being able to get him to come back to UA and live a normal life again" said Nezu.

A warm smile appeared on Rumi's face and she took her leave heading to the exit before she decided 'fuck it' and used her quirk to start bouncing from building to building heading to where Izuku was hoping to finally see him.

___

"Alright Eri what's 10+10?" Said Izuku looking at her.

Eri scrunched her face in thought and used her fingers to count to 10 before she used her fingers again and started closing them one by one until she got her answer "20".

"Good job, now what's 7+3?".

She was silent for a couple seconds before she guessed her answer since she tried to do it without her fingers "9".

"Nope it's ten" he said as he patted her head "don't worry about it though, that's the point of learning, it's so you can smarter and know more things to help you".

"I'll do better next time" she said with determination in her voice.

Izuku chuckled at that and ruffled her hair which made her have a warm smile on her face as her cheeks heated up in happiness from receiving affection.

Over the time since Izuku saved her which has been a couple days now he's learned that she is terrified of loud noises, the dark and being left alone. Not only that but she is extremely touch starved and loves to be hugged or held by him since it's the only kind form of physical affection she's ever gotten.

"Ok Eri you've been studying for three hours now, let's stop for today and you play while I start to make us lunch ok?".

"Ok" said Eri as she went to the little hut Izuku built for both of them, he spent a lot of time building it and used the money Nezu gave him to buy two beds for them both even though Eri always sleeps cuddled up to him or curled up on his chest. Eri walked inside and saw a couple stuffed animals Izuku got her and she immediately started playing with them before her eyes caught onto her favorite book.

She slowly stood up and walked to it and picked it up and began reading the picture book that talked about a green bunny and a white bunny saving a smaller white bunny from a evil man and they then lived together happily.

Eri looked at the picture of the last page and it showed a green bunny leaning against the white bunny and they were sleeping, while Infront of them was a small white bunny with a small bronze spot on its forehead that was sleeping and protected by both the papa and mama bunnies.

"Will I ever have a family like this bunny" she quietly said to herself looking at the picture with a sad expression.

She hated feeling this so she got up and started walking towards Izuku who was cooking some chicken on a pan over the fire when they both heard someone land on the ground.