Chapter 15. Freedom For The New King

Izuku woke up with a very pleasant warmth, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Rumi snuggled up to him with her ear on his heart, on top of his chest was Eri who was being hugged by both of them, with Rumi's arm draped over her along with Izuku's.

"I can wake up like this every morning" he thought happily as he trailed his hand up and down Rumi's back and hair, enjoying the feeling of it.

Rumi smiled in her sleep and snuggled up closer to him, rubbing her head against his chin as she tried to get more comfortable.

He smiled seeing that and kissed her forehead which made her smile in her sleep.

Just then his phone started to ring so he carefully lifted both girls up and got out of bed and grabbed his phone before exiting the hut and answering the call.

"Hello?" Said Izuku.

"Ah it's good to hear from Midoriya, I have some amazing news for you, we finally have your court date set and if everything goes as planned you will be able to participate in the sports festival" said Nezu.

"So when is it? I'd love to start school again and see my mom again.." he said happily.

"I hope your able too after this meeting, we've gained enough evidence to show all the false accusations that the hero Association placed on you, especially Nighteye" said Nezu.

"That's good... Thank you Nezu".

"Of course Midoriya, I wouldn't want the main character of this story to be too depressed, that's for my other ones" said Nezu.

"Wait wh-".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"-at?" Said Izuku.

"I'm here on the half of the other Asgardians to represent you, you are our soon to be king and with everything the association has done to you we can charge them for that" said Astrid looking at Izuku. "I also have a gift... No heirloom for you from your great grandfather Odin".

Astrid pulled out the large box she was holding and placed it down on the table Infront of Izuku and opened it making his eyes go wide.

Before him was Gungnir, the spear of Odin, the very weapon he used to conquer all nine realms and beat back literal gods as if they were nothing.

He slow shaky hands he reached down for the weapon and surprisingly for him, neither Stormbreaker or mjolnir objected to that, they just stayed where they were next to him leaning against the chair while Mjolnir was on the table. Once Izuku's hands grabbed the spear he felt it come to life and Lightning arched off of it, along with the blade being coated in a blue energy showing it's power as it hummed.

"I can feel it... Like how Stormbreaker and Mjolnir felt.. as if it was waiting for me to pick it up" said Izuku.

"I'm glad it accepted you as it's master, the spear will only accept those of Odin's blood" said Astrid.

"Well that's good to know.. what would happen if someone else uses it?" Said Izuku.

"... Your better off hoping you never have to see it...".

Izuku looked really nervous and he slowly looked down at Gungnir with a slight bit of fear.

It felt as if the spear was staring at him now "you know what to do".

"Why do I get all the weird stuff?".

"I-Izuku..." Said a voice he hasn't heard in a long time, he slowly turned around and saw his mom staring at him with a expression he couldn't exactly place given all the emotions on it.