Chapter 3. Moving Into The Dorms

It's been 10 long months since he began training with the Asgardians and he's become even more powerful than he thought was possible.

He's learned as much as he could in those 10 months with him learning rune magic and he even put some runes on his axe for more power. The ones he did engrave into the axe we're the runes for fire and ice which gave him many more doors for how to fight.

"Izuku!" Yelled Rumi hopping to him and jumping on his back with her usual big grin "you excited for moving into the dorms tomorrow?".

Over the last 10 months him and Rumi became very close friends and it became rare to see one of them without the other being somewhere near by.

They would constantly train and for the first couple months Izuku would get his ass kicked every spar they had and when he fought his sensei's. They'd just slap him around like he was nothing.

But each and everytime he got stronger and faster. As of now he can hold his own against the strongest Asgardian warriors and be able to easily handle Rumi.

He matured a lot during all this time and even got a sense of humor but sadly he was still denser than a black hole and didn't. See the obvious signals Rumi was giving him that she was interested or that she'd go slightly yandere when other girls. Would try and flirt with him and he just thought they were being nice to him.

All those girls were later found embedded in a brick wall.

Both him and Rumi went to UA last week for the entrance exam with Izuku getting first place and her placing second. With Katsuki getting 3rd place.

"Yeah I'm excited to move into the dorms, it's gonna be interesting to see who our classmates will be" said Izuku as he started walking down. The street with Rumi still on his back and him holding her by her powerful thighs.

"Hmm I'm just hoping they will be strong, I need to keep fighting strong people to show them that even someone with my quirk. Can become a powerful hero" said Rumi showing her slight insecurity about her quirk.

Izuku gave her thighs a slight squeeze to catch her attention but he didn't notice the slight gasp from her when he did that. "Hey I told you that your quirk is amazing and I know you'll be an amazing hero Rumi".

"Thanks Izuku" she said hugging him tighter from behind and rubbing her chin on his shoulder.

"Hehe come on let's go to that restaurant you like and I'll make sure to get you extra carrots to cheer you up" said Izuku.

At that she smiled and dropped down to walk next him while noting that she was slightly under his shoulder with her ears being slightly over his head.

"I still hate that giant growth spurt you got..." Said Rumi.

"Hehe it's thanks to my training and my powers" said Izuku simply.

Rumi looked away with her ears flopping back showing she was upset.

It was one of the cute things Izuku liked about her, her ears expressed her emotions and no matter how much she tried to hide it. Her ears always told how she was feeling.

He reached over and scratched behind her ear getting a hum from her "nothing wrong with being short Rumi, besides I think it makes you cuter".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"And done.." said Izuku putting down his final box in the moving truck that then started to drive to UA to drop off his stuff.

"My baby boy is growing up so fast" said Inko smiling "now you just need to get yourself a girlfriend and me some grandbabies".