Chapter 14. Hope For Freedom

(2 Days Later).

Afterwards of the USJ incident, the media ended up getting word that Izuku Midoriya was present and according to Nighteye, injured the students and tried to help the villains.

But he the media got word from some of the students, that were willing to talk. They informed them that Izuku saved them from the villains and even defeated a monster that almost killed the teacher and a student named Rumi Usagiyama.

Because of this, debates have been forming with some people saying Izuku is a villain along with the Asgardians. But at the exact same time another group of people have formed and we're siding with Izuku saying he was wrongfully accused along with the Asgardians all because one of them went rogue.

Now back at UA, the staff were having a meeting a meeting about the USJ and Izuku, they all agreed that they overlooked the USJ and didn't think that eventually a villain would attack them. Not only that but the whole thing with Izuku being hated, all because of one incident and then him attacking the hero association to save Eri from them.

"Things sure are changing fast and hopefully more people will see that Midoriya is a hero and was wrongly accused. But with the fact we're going to release a video showing the public that he did indeed fight and defeat that Nomu to protect the class, that should help him in the upcoming court case that'll decide if he's free and can come back to UA or not" said Nezu.

"If it wasn't for him, me and most likely most of the students would be dead, I wasn't strong enough to protect my class and it's only thanks to Midoriya, that they are even alive" said Aizawa through a microphone since he was in the Infirmary.

"In all fairness Shota, you were fighting a creature that was supposedly strong enough to fight All Might.

But then again that brings up another question, how is Midoriya strong enough to fight that creature and beat it" said Present Mic.

"Most likely has to do with his constant training and him now wielding Thor's hammer along with Stormbreaker. He's even more powerful and can do even more than before" said Nezu.

"Yeah that makes sense... But we also have to remember something else now that I think of it... Midoriya broke into the hero association HQ and took back that girl they took from us. That might hurt his court case" said Midnight.

"Don't worry I have a couple of ideas how to get around that, but first we need to work on protecting our students and preparing for the sports festival" said Nezu.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Izuku he just put Eri in her bed since she was taking a nap, he then stood up and walked outside where he saw Rumi sitting on a log reading.

She looked up and saw Izuku and smiled happily, she put her book for school away and stood up, once he was near her she wrapped her arms around him while burying her face in his chest.

Izuku wrapped his arms around her as well and gently rubbed her back "I'm glad your safe Rumi".

"I'm happy your ok too Izuku..." She said as memories of what happened flooded back in her mind "Izuku".

"Hm?".

"I...... I was scared... I wasn't scared about dying... No I was about never being able to see you, mom and Eri... And because of that I realized something...".

"What is it Rumi?" He said looking down at her and into her deep ruby red eyes.

"I... I truly do love you and... I want to show you how much I love you" she said.

(Lemon).

Izuku wasn't able to say anything before she kissed him while pushing him back and making him fall on his butt on the ground. She then started his legs and continued to kiss him, trying to deepen the kiss as much as possible while also wrapping her arms around his neck.