Chapter 12. USJ Part 1

Eri opened her ruby red eyes and looked around, she noticed how she was extra warm, she then saw that both Izuku and Rumi were cuddling and they had her in the middle to keep her warm and safe. Eri smiled and snuggled into it more, she felt Rumi move her head with her chin rubbing her head.

She couldn't help but smile more and turned around to snuggle with Rumi, who happily wrapped her free arm around her in her sleep trying to keep her close to her heart.

Not to long after this she fell asleep again and Izuku woke up, he looked at the sight before him and smiled seeing it, he leaned over and kissed both girls before he stood up and left to get some training. As he left his little hut he saw that the sun wasn't even up, he looked down at his watch seeing it was 4am which is about the time he always gets up at to train for 3 hours before he makes breakfast for Eri and himself.

He lifted both his arms up and Stormbreaker along with Mjolnir came flying into his hands, he used the axe and flew a distance away before he landed "ok let's do this" he said as lightening covered him and he began training.

He threw Mjolnir and it flew through 4 trees before he willed it and it broke apart into multiple pieces acting like shotgun spray destroying more tree. He then threw Stormbreaker and the axe destroyed everything in its path. As the axe flew away he turned around and recalled Mjolnir catching it in his hand and swinging it into a nearby tree destroying it easily, he then lifted up his other hand and Stormbreaker came right back, using the momentum of the axe he swung it into the ground creating a large electrical storm destroying almost a acre of the forest.

Izuku then concentrated a massive amount of lightening he started to generate himself and brought both weapons together and he shot a massive lightening bolt that tore through the forest like a hot knife through butter.

"Good... But still not good enough, my grandfather could make an attack like that with just Mjolnir or Stormbreaker.. I need to get stronger as fast as I can" said Izuku cracking his neck.

He continued training for another 3 hours when his watch went off and he stopped, he was covered in sweat and his muscles were screaming in pain from all the working his been doing. He lifted trees along with giant boulders or he tied large rocks to his limbs as he swung both his weapons, he also tried his hardest to create as much of his own lightening as he could instead of relying on storms he creates.

"Ok time to make breakfast, hehe I can't wait to see Rumi get all lovey when I make her; hers" said Izuku as he walked back to where they were. He quickly grabbed some soap and walked over to the self made bath he made and quickly cleaned himself off before he walked over and started to make breakfast. It was some eggs along with rice and finally some fish he caught yesterday, he quickly killed and gutted the fish and began cooking it all.

It wasn't long before he was almost done and he looked up and saw both Eri and Rumi walking out of the little hut sleepily, both of them wearing his shirts with the shirt Eri was wearing being up to her ankles.

"Mmm something smells good" said Rumi as she picked up Eri and walked over to him and sat down on the log with a larger one before her acting like a table.

Eri sleepily nodded her head and snuggled up more to Rumi's chest and listened to her heart beat.

Izuku looked over and saw Rumi cooing at how adorable Eri was.

"I'm gonna burn this into my brain so I never forget it" he thought with a warm smile seeing it.

"Ok breakfast is done" be said handing them it and he sat down himself, be also poured some tea for him and Rumi, he then poured some apple juice he made himself for Eri.