Chapter 13. USJ Part 2

Rumi charged at the villains and jumped over some and kicked one of them breaking his arm before she spun around and snap kicked another villain right in the chest making her go flying. Her ear twitched and she ducked under a blast of fire, her hair got slightly singed but she kicked his arm bending the elbow in the opposite direction from the amount of force she kicked him with.

Rumi then moved in and began taking out the others while Momo tried desperately to stop Jiro from going into shock because of Katsuki's explosion that left a large burn on her with part of it covering her face and burning off a large amount of her hair on the left side of her head.

"Come on Kyoka stay with me!" said Momo making burning cream and applying it to the wound. She created a bunch of sterile bandages and then began wrapping them around her head trying to stop any infection or anymore damage.

She looked up to Rumi easily taking down all of the villains and gritted her teeth in anger at herself and Bakugo, if he didn't hurt herself and Kyoka then they'd be able to help her instead of having to help heal Kyoka and stop her from going into shock.

Rumi did a split kick hitting two villains sending them flying, she landed on the ground and looked around seeing that all of them were either unconscious or they ran away.

"Hey you two ok?" She said walking back over to them.

"No! Kyoka is about to go into shock" she yelled out.

Rumi ran over and asked her how to help and they both began to help Kyoka stopping her from going into shock. After a couple minutes they managed to stabilize her, Momo then picked her up having her on her back, they began to head to the exit and as they ran they ended up running into Tsu and Denki hiding while watching Aizawa fight.

Aizawa jumped over a villain and used his scarf to throw the villain into the lake, he then turned and slammed his knee into another villains gut while also slamming his elbow into the back of his head.

"Hmm I think they had their fun.. Nomu deal with him" said Shigaraki while scratching his neck.

In the blink of the eye the Nomu was before Aizawa and grabbed his arm snapping it like it was nothing, it then lifted him off the ground and slammed him into the ground breaking a good amount of his bones.

Aizawa let out a pained scream, before he could even begin to understand what happened the Nomu lifted it's leg and slammed it into his head fracturing his skull in a couple of places. It then punched his chest breaking his rib cage, the Nomu was about to punch him again when Shigaraki told him to stop.

"What's wrong Erasure Head? I thought you said you were going to defeat me and save your students" he said with a evil grin "I guess you heroes really can't do anything now can you".

Aizawa just let out a pained grunt while coughing up some blood.

"Nomu pick him up, I want him to watch as I kill his students" said Shigaraki before he ran at speeds that shouldn't be possible unless he has a speed quirk.

Tsu's eyes went wide with fear as his hand was about to grab her face, she froze when she felt his hand on it but nothing happened.

"Huh even with how injured you are, you still fight.. I must admit your so cool Erasure Head" said Shigaraki looking at Aizawa's bloody face with a glowing red eye "Nomu knock him out".

The Nomu slammed his head into the ground breaking his nose and jaw along with cracking his eye socket.

Shigaraki turned back and was about to put his hand back but was met with a metal foot to his jaw that released a sickening crack making him go flying.