Chapter 8. Leaving UA And Mjolnir

Izuku woke up and realized he was restrained to a medical bed and he looked over and saw a police officer sitting in a chair reading something on his phone near him.

"What ya did kid was extremely illegal and my chief is gonna want to have a talk with ya along with some heros" said the police officer looking up at Izuku.

"How's Rumi and the little girl?" Asked Izuku looking at him.

"The rabbit woman is extremely injured because of you two fighting that villain and she almost died because of you and that little girl.. well your not inclined to know how she is because you got involved in a massive investigation and almost got her injured" said the police officer.

Before Izuku could say anything the door opened again and a dog headed police officer walked in with Aizawa and a detective closely behind.

"So your Izuku Midoriya correct?" Said the police chief.

"Yes".

"You are under arrest for illegal quirk use and getting involved in a hero investigation, severely injuring a innocent man and countless accounts of property damage along with endangering multiple people" said the police chief.

"I did all that to save a innocent little girl, I'm being trained to be a hero so that's my job" said Izuku "besides that man wasn't innocent, when I saved that girl she was shaking in fear and told me that he wasn't her father which he claimed".

"That still doesn't change anything, what you did was still illegal and you put him in critical condition, his chances of surviving are extremely low and if he does die then you'll be charged with murder and spent the next 30 years in prison. But besides that you will spend the next 20 in a maximum security prison" said the police chief.

"So for me saving a little girl from a man who was doing god knows what, I'm getting punished!?" Snarled Izuku.

"Oh so as long as things go your way then it's ok to do whatever you want?" Said the chief.

"I never said that! I said I did my job as a hero to save someone but by all means police chief, next time I see someone getting raped or murdered I'll stand around with my head up my ass and not help" said Izuku.

"'sigh' your still to young so you don't understand, we already informed your class of what you did along with your mother and teachers" said the Chief.

"Hehehe you I think I finally realized something Astrid once told me... Humans really are stupid" said Izuku "but in your case dogs are even more stupid".

"I swear you heroes just keep getting dumber by the generation, you just don't understand that you hurt an innocent man who was a suspect for a investigation, but because of what you did now the hero can't investigate him".

"Ah so a innocent man who kidnapped a little girl and said little girl was extremely underweight and covered in countless injuries" said Izuku which only made the chief shake his head.

"Anyways, you shall spend the next 20 years in prison with no chance of parole until after 15 years and your axe is confiscated to the proper authority's. But given that it can't be moved it shall remain where it is heavily restrained by the hero association so you can never use it" said the chief.

"Chief I hope when your family is getting attacked by villains and someone is standing nearby that could help; that they don't so I can tell you, I told you so".

"Is that a threat? Because if so I can add it to your list of crimes which I'd be more than happy too" said the chief.

"Why don't you ask your detective, he has a lie detecting quirk, oh but wait he can't use his quirk because he doesn't have your piece of paper which you jerk off to and shove up your ass every night now does he?" Said Izuku.