Chapter 10. Helping Her Heal

Eri slowly opened her eyes and looked around the area and saw that she saw giant things that were brown and had green on top of them, she slowly looked down and saw that she was laying on those green things as well but they did feel kinda nice.

She then heard footsteps and fear entered her body not knowing who it was, she quickly tried to scoot back further into the area she was sleeping in.

The footsteps kept getting louder and soon the figure appeared before her and she saw a warm smile on his face.

"Hey Eri are you ok?" Said Izuku as he put two fish he caught and a rabbit along with some edible vegetation that him and her can eat.

"I-it's you.." she said quietly as her eyes got bigger and small tears started to form in her eyes.

"Yeah it's me.. so ho-" he was cut off as she quickly stood up and ran at him hugging him tightly as she started to cry.

"I.. I thought I'd never see you... W-why did you leave me with them... Why did y-you let them take m-me.." said Eri in-between sobs.

"I can't say anything but apologize... Because of the hero association I had to leave.... I'm so sorry Eri.. I'm so sorry...".

He continued to hold her in his arms as she kept crying her heart out.

After a couple minutes she was able to stop her crying and Izuku sat her down and wiped her tears away "do you feel better?".

She just slightly nodded her head.

Izuku looked at her and decided to try and make her smile.

"Come on let me see that cute little nose of yours" he said as he poked her nose.

Eri felt a small bubble of warmth fill up in her chest.

"And that cute horn of yours" he said as he trailed his hand over her horn which made her cheeks warm up and her lips twitch slightly.

"Those beautiful red eyes of yours" said Izuku as he lifted her face up so they both looked at each other.

Eri's cheeks warmed up a little more as her lips kept twitching and she felt her chest warm up more and she didn't know what this weird feeling was.

"Now where's that smile of yours?" Said Izuku.

Eri was trying not to smile but kept finding it harder and harder not to.

"You got to smile like THIS!" Izuku's face changed to All Might and he let a massive smile appear on his face.

"Pfft Hahahahaha" Eri broke out laughing, she continued to laugh and every time she looked at Izuku she'd break out laughing even harder.

Izuku held the face till it actually started to hurt him and he let it drop and saw that Eri was left giggling before she winced and grabbed her cheeks.

"What's wrong Eri?" He said wondering why she's grabbing her cheeks.

"It hurts when I do that...".

"Note to self if Overhaul ever escapes I need to kill him" thought Izuku "that was called smiling and laughing Eri".

"So... What will happen to me now..." Said Eri hoping she'd get to stay with the person Infront of her since he was nice and he saved her, plus the nice lady called Rumi said he's a very good person.

"Well for the time being you'll be staying here with me until Nezu is able to clear my name.. during that time I'll be training and fighting villains, plus taking care of you and teaching you".

Eri looked at him confused since she didn't know what all those words meant but she nodded her head, as long as she got to stay with him she was happy.

"I'll have to also get you some clothes and build us something nicer than this little shelter I built... Well that can be tomorrow's problem. Tell me are you hungry?".