Chapter 5. Battle Training

Izuku was in the common room cooking breakfast for himself and Rumi since she wasn't an early riser and... She doesn't know/sucked at cooking, He didn't know how but she somehow burned water...

"Good morning Midoriya" said Ochako walking in sleepily "please tell me there's coffee...".

"Yeah I just got a fresh brew done while making me and Rumi breakfast" said Izuku.

"Your such a sweet boyfriend for her" she said grabbing a cup and pouring herself some.

Izuku's face went nuclear and storm clouds started to form over UA in his embarrassment "w-we aren't d-dating...".

"Oh... Well you two should since you'd make a cute couple" said Ochako smiling before she walked away to enjoy her coffee.

"Me and Rumi dating?... Would she even want to?" Thought Izuku.

"Achoo! Alright who keeps talking about me because I'm sick and tired of sneezing!" Yelled Rumi wearing a pair of white shorts and tank top with a red sports bra under it.

Izuku ended up breaking his tea cup seeing this and didn't even notice the hot tea that stung his hand.

She looked around the room and only saw an sleepy Ochako drinking coffee, Denki who had multiple charging cords in his mouth, Todoroki who was eating his 6th bowl of soba, Iida who was reading a book called 'how not to greet people' and lastly Izuku.

"Izuku did you make me breakfast cause I'm hungry.." said Rumi walking towards him.

"Yes Rumi and I even got your carrots for you" said Izuku.

"Thank you" she said grabbing her breakfast burrito, carrots and coffee before she walked off to the dining table to eat it.

He simply chuckled and soon joined her and started eating his own.

"Mmm this is so good" said Rumi.

"Hehe it's just eggs, cheese, bacon, and potato's" said Izuku.

"Yeah but it tastes good, thank God I met you so you can make me food" said Rumi with zero shame.

"...............glad to help.....".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone was now in class waiting for Aizawa to show up for hero class to begin and after a couple seconds the door opened and said man walked in.

"Morning class today I have a two announcements before we begin.. first is that today you'll begin your hero course training, along with that we have a new teacher for the combat type training. My other announcement is that a after the sports festival the school will be having a dance".

After Aizawa said that Rumi's eyes immediately went to Izuku.

"That's all I have to say for today so I'll see you all later, now I need to go and take a nap" said Aizawa walking out the door.

"I'm so excited for our first hero class, I wonder what we'll be doing!" Said Mina happily.

"I know right, I wonder who our teacher will be since Aizawa sensei said he's a new teacher" said Toru.

"Who gives a shit, whoever he or she is will simply be used as a stepping stone like the rest of you for me to climb to the top" said Katsuki.

Everyone glared at him even Kirishima glared at him for the things he's been saying lately and the fact that he went out of his way to insult people.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A LUNATIC!!!!!" Yelled All Might smashing the door down.

"Holy crap it's All Might".