Chapter 17. Sports Festival

Izuku did some stretches before standing back up and picking up both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker for the sports festival. He of course had to deal with some left over back lash from the public when it was announced, since Nighteye did such a good slander campaign against him.

Turning his head, he saw Rumi doing her own stretches and smiled softly seeing her, it's so nice to finally be back and see everyone, instead of living out in for forest to escape the law.

"So Rumi is it hard to fight with your robotic arm and leg?" Said Mina suddenly as she looked at her.

"It can be tricky at times, but it helps since I don't have to worry about pain" said Rumi as she smacked her arm with a grin on her face.

But then her arm did something that made her blush and Izuku blush as well. Her hand cupped and started to move up and down at a decent rate.

Minas jaw dropped along with Ochako since she just looked over.

Izuku blushed and looked away, he really didn't want to answer any questions that they might have given what Rumis arm was doing and it was more and obvious what they did behind closed doors now.

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts when Todoroki walked towards him with his usual blank expression.

"Midoriya" he said.

"Hm?".

"Me and you are the strongest people in here, with you being slightly stronger, but I wont let that stop me from beating you here in the sports festival" said Todoroki.

Izuku gave him a blank look as Stormbreaker floated next to him and it seemed to be giving Todoroki the same look even though it didn't have eyes.

"Dude... your ice isn't gonna do much when I can summon literal storms and lift 2 tons of weight" said Izuku.

"It's strong and it's my mother's quirk, so with it I will beat you" he said before walking away.

"Well as Nezu would say... he's fucked".

"I would indeed say that" said Nezu appearing ontop of Izukus head as he munched on popcorn.

"I... I'm not gonna ask...".

"Probably for the best, now go and get ready for the sports festival" said Nezu as he just disappeared into thin air.

"Ok seriously how does he do that?" Said Mina in the distance.

"I belive every staff member has been wondering that ever since they started to work here along with every student since they started school here" said Izuku.

"This matches the time he popped out of my desk..." said Ochako.

"He crawled out of my backpack" said Kyoka.

"Nezu popped out of the ceiling" said Momo.

"I saw him faze through a wall" said Kirishima.

"I saw him levitate down the halls one day" said Denki.

"I saw him driving down main street in a sports car with a rocket engine attached to it and he was probably going over 300mph" said Toru.

"I saw him one day snap his fingers and it started to get cloudy and it kept clouds above him so the sun wasn't beating down on him" said Rumi.

Everyone was seriously wondering what the hell Nezu was and how he did all these things.

"ARE ALL OF YOU READY FOR THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL!?!?!?! WELL IF YOUR NOT THEN TOO BAD CAUSE I DON'T CARE!! NOW LETS WELCOME CLASS 1A AND RETURNING STUDENT IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!" Yelled Present Mic.