Chapter 2. A New God Of Thunder

Izuku looked at the axe in shock finally realizing that he was holding Stormbreaker.

"Hey could you put me down?" Said the girl he saved.

He looked over and saw that he was still holding her and she was looking at him with her rabbit ears laying flat down on the back of her head. Showing her annoyance at being held.

"O-oh sorry!" Said Izuku quickly as he let her go and she dusted off her shirt.

"It's fine and... Thanks for saving me, I owe you one" said the woman "my name is Rumi Usagiyama".

"Izuku Midoriya" he said as he extended his hand to offer a handshake but then felt someone grab the collar of his shirt.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WHY DID YOU RUN INTO DANGER LIKE THAT!!" Yelled Death Arms. "Not only that but you stole a weapon of one of the greatest heroes to ever live!".

He tried to take it from Izuku to give it back to the Asgardians but when he touched it he was electrocuted with over 4 million volts and fell. To the ground unconscious and had electrical burns all over him.

"Holy shit.. that was fucking AWESOME!!!" Yelled Rumi with her foot thumping in excitement.

Everyone looked at him shocked and before he could do anything else someone landed behind him and he recognized her as Frida. Who he saw at the park and she was looking at him wide eyed.

"Y-your holding Stormbreaker.." she said still not believing her eyes.

"U-um yeah..." Said Izuku.

"Come with me. My people have to see this" said Frida.

"Y-your people.. you mean the Asgardians?" Said Izuku.

"Yes because no man should be able to wield it's power by shooting lighting off it. Not even captain America could use the axes true power, he could only wield it" said Frida.

"Can I come? I wanna spar with him!" Said Rumi feeling giddy "plus he's not bad on the eyes either".

She looked at him for a long moment but didn't really see anything wrong with it "fine but you'll have to stay quiet since this. Deals with Asgardian issues".

Frida then grabbed Izuku and started dragging him away with Rumi happily following with a massive grin on her face.

They were about to leave but we're stopped by Kamui Wood and Mt Lady.

"Hold up! We have to bring him in for questioning" said Kamui Wood.

Frida looked at him with a cold glare and pulled out a spear and slammed it into the ground "I dare you to try and stop me. Human".

Kamui Wood took a step back in fear since he was more then well aware of how strong Asgardians are.

She gave him one last glare and dragged Izuku off with Rumi trailing behind with a big grin on her face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was sitting in a long house with hundreds of Asgardians around him talking while looking at him trying to figure out how he was able. To wield the axe and how he was able to use it's power without dying instantly.

"Oh god.. what will mom think?" Thought Izuku.

"Hey after all this I wanna spar with you" said Rumi looking him right in the eye.

"W-what?" Said Izuku shocked.

"Well since you were able to lift that axe so easily, it means your strong so I wanna spar" said Rumi.