Chapter 8. How Dare They?

Ginny's POV

How dare they.

How dare they.

As I walked out of the potion dungeon, I was shaking with pure anger.

How dare they.

"It's okay Luna!" I mimicked Harry's voice.

My brows knitted together as a remembered the moment Harry's hand touched Luna's. Soon they would be together, I knew it. I oh so hoped not. Only one way to find out, I thought.

And my feet brought me to Trelawney's office.

Trelawney's Office

"I foresee the future, of a dark, handsome young man. His future is grave and dark. I wish he could-what are you doing here, dear? Your future is-" Trelawney gazed at her imploringly.

"My future is depressing, dangerous and murderous." I ended in monotone, since I knew what was coming.

"Correct, my dear!" Trelawney cried. "You may be the future Seer of the school, and you will be able to penetrate the secrets of minds, foresee what horrors lie before youngsters."

"Yes, I do, Professor." I muttered, irritated and trying my best to sound polite.

"Humph." The Professor sighed happily. "What are you here for, dear? You are surely here to listen to the futures of yourself, aren't you. I am truly flattered."

"No, professor." I perked up. "I am here to see the futures of Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood. Will you tell me, Professor?" I asked.

"Oh, dear! I shall be delighted to foresee the futures with you." She whispered.

"The Crystal Ball or the Tea Leaves?" She gazed at me.

"Uh-the Crystal Ball." I replied.

"Wise choice. Now..."

I held my breath.