Chapter 45. Well Isn't It Just What We Need.

A/N You know what's going to happen. 5K treat. 

Nobody's POV

A day after Ron lost his magic, Luna and Hermione went out of their way to search for a cure. 

"There has to be something in the Restricted Section." Hermione said. 

"Maybe." Ron said, looking very disgruntled.

"I'm sorry, Ron. Why don't you go to the ministry and have a look?"

Ron nodded."Can we all go?" 

Hermione and Harry shared a look. "Okay." 

They apparated to the ministry. 

The Atrium was quiet, and their footsteps echoed dismally into the distance. The scene itself was enough to give anyone shivers down their spine.

"Thank goodness." Hermione muttered. 

The "MAGIC IS MIGHT" statue was taken down. It was clear how much the statue weighted down Hermione's heart.

Finally, they stopped at the Library entrance. 

They went straight to the "Magical Cures" section. Pulling out books feverishly, Hermione scanned through the pages. 

"See anything?" Ron asked eagerly.

"Nope." Hermione replied.

Luna and Harry took their seats on a couch, taking a book from each shelf. 

A hour passed, but there was still no cure. 

It was clear how much Harry, Hermione and Luna wanted to use their wands to put the tons of books they took back on their respective shelves, but seeing Ron's face, they decided not to. 

"I hate Ginny now." Harry muttered, his face red from moving all the books. 

Luna and Hermione avoided each other's eyes.

They were so busy putting the shelves back on the shelves, they didn't hear the light footsteps come behind them. 

Hermione let out a scream. 

"Who misses me?" A sweet, girlish voice rang out clearly behind them. 

A/N CLIFFHANGER! Lol. No, really. When I logged into Wattpad, I swear to J.K Rowling, I did not think that one of my stories would have 5K reads. I can't thank you enough. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH READERS! 

Please vote or part 2's not coming out 😏