Chapter 51. Dream

I'M BACK DEAR READERS! Sorry for abandoning this story! Ilysm! MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS <3 Also, I'm trying to implement some Percy Jackson elements into this story, like making the character's dreams reflect reality and they can move in it etc. I hope you all will like it!

Harry's POV

Mist swirled. I couldn't see a thing. Never before had I felt so helpless, wandering in the mist and fog. 

Then a great shape loomed above me. I instantly recognised it as Malfoy Manor. Yet this mansion troubled me somewhat. I thought that my uneasiness should disappear since Draco and his family had repented, though him and I still had a rocky friendship (we duelled each other because I ate his apple). I realised the answer with start. 

The mansion gave off an evil aura, black and red, and the mist around me was black and red too. I started to run, determined to get out of the mist and fog. But then—

A huge vortex, shaped exactly like Vadadeces's eye, loomed above me. It sucked me in, but I heard a distant scream of terror and pain, coming straight from the mansion. 

I woke with a start. 

Luna.

I jumped out of bed, pulling my robes and grabbing my wand. I sent out a glare, waking everybody in the Ministry Lobby. I wished with all my heart that Luna would come running to me with Hermione. 

"Hermione." I muttered. 

Hermione looked rather scared. "Harry- Luna's gone." 

"I KNOW THAT!" I yelled. "I SAW IN MY DREAM— SHE SACRIFICED HER LIFE HER SAFETY FOR ME AND RON— SHE BEING TORTURED OR MAYBE EVEN DEAD IN MALFOY MANOR, NOW! RIGHT NOW!" 

I half expected Hermione to say something, like tell me to make a plan, as she told me right before I went to save- Sirius, but she didn't. Instead, her chocolate brown eyes were set with fiery determination. 

"What are you waiting for? Come ON." She looked like she was about to cry, but she turned her back firmly on me and marched off. 

She led me down to one of the many rooms, and inside—

"Buckbeak?" I breathed. 

The hippogriff squawked at me. I bowed, and he inclined his head.

"COME ON." Hermione said. 

I jumped on, and with a crash, we broke down the door. Buckbeak galloped through the polished floor of the lobby, and then jumped into a open window and flew into the cool dawn air.