Chapter 29. In Return

Harry's POV

I leaped on the broomstick and immediately, I zoomed after the wizard, when I realised that he was flying too, without any support. Suddenly, he made a extremely sharp swerve, and I nearly crashed. Dazed, I dived after him, sending jinxes and spells after him. For once, I was rather displeased at the number of turns and junctions the Hogwarts Castle had. A few times I had nearly crashed into a wall.

Finally, I spotted the wizard holding a struggling Luna fly into a bathroom, and I followed.

It was Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and I immediately thought of the Chamber of Secrets. I noticed that the passageway down was open, so I leaped down and whizzed down the slide. Suddenly, I noticed a wall in front of me. I tried to stop myself, but no avail. I hit the wall with a sickening crunch, and my knees seem to fracture. I tried BOMBARDA MAXIMA. Nothing happened. All I could do was pounce at the wall in panic, until I became so desperate I launched myself into the wall. My shoulders seemed to be on fire. Suddenly, a clog whirred in my brain.

"ACCIO HEAVY STONE!" I bellowed. Immediately, a enormous rock burst through the door, crashing through the sinks. It zoomed down to the passageway, and I flattened myself onto the wall as the huge rock crashed into the wall, breaking a hole into it. My heart leapt as I climbed inside, and whizzed down the passageway again.

Silence. Not one sound was heard, and every step I took seemed to echo around the Chamber.

"Lumos." I muttered. The tip of my wand glowed, and I held it high above my head-

"Harry Potter." A high, silky, cold voice rang across the quiet chamber.

"Vadàdécès." I nodded at him, trying act calm. Inside, my heart was throwing itself on my ribs, trying to escape the body it was bound in.

"I see you have come into Salazer Slytherin's Chamber."

"Yes, I have. Now may I ask where Luna is?" I turned back to more pressing matters.

"Oh yes, we have her." Vadàdécès said softly.

"Can I have her back?" I asked, knowing perfectly well what the answer would be.

"Yes." I was taken aback. This wasn't what I was expecting. "But you have to give me something in return."

"What?" I asked.