Chapter 13. Jealous

Ginny's POV

I walked down for breakfast along with Pansy, my new-found friend.

And that's when I saw it. Harry and Luna were holding hands, smiling at each other.

My heart leapt to my throat, but I had to pretend that I didn't care. "So they're together now?" I glanced at Pansy.

"Yeah... Potter and Loony..." She shot a dirty look at them. "What an epic pair. They snogged and got together at the Black Lake yesterday."

"Yeah, how stupid." I rolled my eyes. Inside, an ugly creature was screaming and shrieking protest and anger. How dare Harry go with damned Loony Luna Lovegood? My mind fuzzed and as I walked over to the Slytherin table with Pansy, I didn't even realised that I was sitting next to a certain person.

I looked around, and saw that Hermione Granger and Ron cheering as Harry and Luna put their arms around each other. I was so angry that I nearly punched Luna in the face. I had to get Harry jealous. Very jealous. So jealous he would break up with Luna and come with me. That would be extremely hard.

That's when I saw him. A sleek, elegant, snooty, and handsome young man. Rather nice in total.

That person was mysterious, nasty, evil, and probably would give me some influence.

That young man was-

Draco Lucius Malfoy