Chapter 12. Confession

Nobody's POV

The Black Lake

"Harry." A melodic voice sounded behind me.

"Hi Luna." I muttered, gesturing for her to sit beside me.

"Are you worried about the prophecy?" She asked.

"Yes. I seriously don't want another Dark Lord." Harry clenched his fists.

"The last one was bad enough." Luna murmured.

"Yeah." Harry sighed.

The sun was beginning to set, and then the pale rose light glowed on her face, making her immensely beautiful. Harry couldn't help staring at her sapphire-blue eyes.

"Wrackspurts got you?" Luna interrupted Harry's staring.

"No." Harry had to fight back a laugh.

"Bellatrix killed my mother in the last war. I hope we don't lose more." Luna murmured softly.

"We lost a lot of good people. Seriously, people need to shut up and think about their actions!" Harry nearly shouted.

"Harry, sometimes, we need to think about stuff from their angle. If something against your will happens, would you go and murder people? No, right? But maybe some people like those dark wizards would think that it is morally wrong to just watch things happen and not act, so they just go to extreme measures to punish the people who go against their will." Luna explained patiently.

Harry stared at her unbelieving that she was so wise. And suddenly, he didn't even know what came over him-

Harry Potter kissed Luna Lovegood full in the mouth, under the beautiful setting sun.

Luna gasped, but after a second she returned the kiss, grasping Harry's arms.

Harry broke off after what seemed like eternity.

"Luna, I love you."

"I love you too, Harry!"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"