Chapter 11. The Fallen Shall Rise Again

Harry's POV

I couldn't sleep. This was for three reasons. The first was because I couldn't stop thinking of Luna. The second, well, was Ginny. What was she plotting? And... what did that prophecy mean? The fallen shall rise again?

And then it hit me.

In the morning

"RON! HERMIONE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!" I shouted, ignoring the sleepy glares from Seamus and Dean.

"Wottahappening?" Ron mumbled sleepily.

"I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT THE PRO-"

"Shut-up." Ron muttered.

"Sorry. Go wake 'Mione and then um- meet at Myrtle's." I whispered.

Myrtle's

"MATE! YOU ARE A GENIUS! YOU REALLY ARE!" Ron bellowed.

"Congratulations Harry! We've got it, we've got it!" Hermione cried, hugging me.

"Yeah, it makes sense." Unlike them, I was worried. "So like Voldemort's followers would group again... and target me."

"What?" They gasped in unison.

"Yeah..." I muttered.

Suddenly, a soft cry sounded outside the bathroom. Then came jeering and laughs. We ran to check it out. A group of bullies were bullying Luna, kicking her.

"STOP!" I shouted, brandishing my wand.

They fled. Luna got back up. "Th-thank you Harry." She murmured shakily.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My-my" Suddenly, Luna burst into tears. "M-my father w-went t-to St. M-Mungo's and-"

"St. Mungo's?" Hermione was shaken. "Why?"

"S-some masked person cursed him... S-Sectumsempra..." Luna whispered, tears flowing. Harry glanced at Ron and saw that he looked terrified.

"The fallen shall rise again." I whispered.

"H-how is he?" I stuttered.

"I-I don't know." Luna sobbed.

"Luna, I got something to tell you." I muttered, and I pulled her in a corner and then told her about the prophecy. I left out the part where we were destined to be together.

"W-what?" Luna squealed, squeezing Harry's am tightly.

Harry smiled sadly. "Yeah. It's true."