Chapter-1

Third person POV

A woman who wears her usual business attire entered the building , her high heels make the sound ' click ..click ' while walking to her office. The receptionist at the front door greeted her with her thick Spanish accent .

"Buenos días" the woman gave her a heart warming smile and greet her back .

"Good morning , Maria " she continues her walk ...all of the people at the building are busy with their own work and it is the usual sight for her . She stopped at the lobby and pressed to the floor she is working . She has been in Spain for almost five years but she still can't find herself fluent in Spanish ... especially in numbers . Don't blame her though , she is suck with numbers since she was a kid . And who the hell said that learning math is happiness . That person may need to examine his brain .

She walked out from the lobby and sat on her usual spot ,her office . She started writing reports that need to finish at the end of the weekend.  Their boss , Mr. Lorenzo is a kind and humble man despite being the boss . She was lucky for working under this kind of boss . With her situation , she really need a job that keep the food on her table and an understanding boss . Soon , there is a ring and she picked up the phone .

"Hola , Como puedo ayudarte ?" (Hello , how may I help you )

"Eres tú Miss Song Ji hyo " (are you Miss . Song Ji hyo)

"Sí , estoy hablando " ( yes , I am speaking )

"Ese jefe quiere conocerte" (the boss wants to meet you ) ...She hang up the phone after gave her thank to their boss secretary . She met this man when she was in low.  She has noone , except her cupcake ... He gave her the shelter , the job and because of him she and her daughter survived . He is the reason the two of them survived ...she needs to pay him a lot .

Soon , she find herself sitting infront of her boss who is in his fifties .

"Miss.Song ...how are you ?" Mr. Lorenzo asked while eyeing her.  She gave him a smile and said .

"I am good ,Sir. Thank you " Mr. Lorenzo nodded his head. Poor man had a daughter but she died in an accident that cost her life immediately at the spot . When ,he met with this girl he remembered his own daughter , this girl need help and he helped her . He would be heartbroken if he saw his daughter in this girl shoes although his daughter isn't with him anymore.

"What about Angela " Ji hyo smiled at her daughter's name.  She is her strength and her sunshine. 

"She is good too although she keep nagging me for not giving her all the chocolate in the refrigerator ." The old man smiled at her , Angela is a lovely girl with the dimples on her cheek and with her big oral eyes .

"Ji hyo , you know about the new branch we opened in Korea ,right ?" Mr. Lorenzo said and Ji hyo nodded her head . She knows about it too well .

"I know it is hard for you but ...I want you to move to our new branch in Korea " Mr . Lorenzo said carefully.  She also understand the situation ... The new manager that need to move her position to Korea have big problems so she waited for this moment.  She knows she can't keep running away from her own problem but the main question here is 'is she ready to face all of her problems again , her secret to him ? She guess , she's not ...'

But it is the time she need to face him and all of their problems again and this time she will never and ever run again . Cause , there are possibilities that he didn't want to do anything with her ...yes . If he wants to do something with her , he would already send the team to search her but he is not . And she is not the same girl that fall in love with him anymore ... She is more than that . And this time she will not fall for his trick again .

"Hi everyone , I don't know is this story good or bad but I hope you all like it . Thank you for your support and reaction ❤️❤️"