Chapter-19

Song Ji hyo POV
The two people hopped out from the car hastily. Ji hyo's heart beating like it gonna jump out in any second . She can't lose her baby , she is the only one she had . All her life she feels useless because of the bullshit that her step father feed to her . Her daughter is the only sunlight in her life . They rushed to the doctor and Jong Hyeop is beside her. 

"Doc ...what Happened ??" She asked as soon as she saw the doctor .

"Her body is getting weaker and we need to find the donor ASAP ...or else it could be more complicated " the doctor explained...white tears running down heavily from her big round eyes.  Jong Hyeop is still talking to the doctor ...

"I could be her donor!!!" They heard a voice , and it is belongs to non other than her ex husband . And here is another point , she didn't sure she can call him ex husband , after all they didn't divorce officially . He looks disheveled , his hair is in mess , his eyes were red from crying and his face was in deep sorrow . The doctor looks at him with a questionable look and she interfered this time .

"He is her father " she said quietly and the doctor nodded .

"We need to do some examination , follow me Mr.Kim " the doctor said and she is suprised that the doctor knows him . Oh well , he is a famous billionaire after all. Jong kook gave her a look that was filled with regret and sorrow but you can't take and fix everything you had done just by a look .

She went to her daughter's room where she was sleeping exhaustion from all of the examination . She gently caresses her cheek and kissed her forehead . One hour later ,Jong Hyeop entered the room and told her to meet with the doctor ...

She gently pushed the door and saw Jong kook along with the doctor . She sat beside the stool ,the doctor pushed his glasses and looked at them .

"Well ...it is so great that Mr.Kim 's the perfect match for Angela . We need to do the surgery ASAP and Mr.Kim you have to be careful these days ...you can't injured and especially you can't get hurt and bleed . We will discuss about this operation ...so I would like to inform you two that we will do this operation after three days . You two will get all of the documents you need to sign and there is one thing that ... Although I promised you two that I will do my best to save your daughter  , I can't convince you two 100 %." The doctor finished his words , she knows definitely what he wanted to mean . Her heart hurts so badly ...oh God why would you do that!!! You could simply do that to me !!! She wanted to tell . She heard the hard slam besides her and before she can react , Jong kook already grab the collar of the doctor ...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ???YOU ARE A DOCTOR AND SAVE MY  DAUGHTER , I DON'T WANT ANYTHING EXCEPT THE SAFE WORD FOR HER!!!! " He yelled while holding the doctor's collar but the doctor didn't flinch , look like he used to this . She pulled Jong kook's hands and bowed to the doctor and dragged him out of the room .

"Why would you do that???" She asked as soon as they are far enough to take a finght .

"He is a doctor it is his job to save the people lives and here he is saying those stupid bullshit." He said while pulling his hair hard .

" Yes , you are right !! He is a doctor but he is not some kind of god ...and he did this because it is his duty to remind us ...!!! " She yelled and jong kook turned his head abruptly .

"But I CAN'T LOSE MY DAUGHTER , NOT AGAIN !!!" He yelled back and Ji hyo laugh humorlessly.

"Keep that in your mind She.is.my.daughter.not.yours . " She said each words while poking his chest .

"She may have your blood but you are not her father " she said those words and turned her heels . She didn't want to breath the same air he takes ...

She ignored the broken man who looked at her retreating  back ...

Hello to everyone 😊❣️
Here is another chapter 😘
Hope you all enjoy it 🥰