Chapter-16

Kim Jong kook POV
He is singing on the contracts , when the door opened and revealed his secretary . But his mind has been in a chaos . Why does she want to meet him ? Didn't she hate him ? There are many questions keep ringing in his mind . He glanced at his Rolex and saw it is 2:00 p.m . He had the appointment with her at 3:00 . Why the hell the time is going slowly suddenly !!!! He knows there is something about her that is weird . May be her look but ...he feels like there is a connection between his wife and that Bella and then Angela ... whenever he sees her , he feels like ...like his heart is hurting . Like he feels regret but he didn't know why he feel that way . He sighed loudly and looks down at the scene . His office exists in the highest level so he can see all the things that is happening down there . People are running and walking , some seems busy while some seems enjoying their time with their company. He turned his attention back to his work trying so hard not to think about her . Sometime he feels guilty to Ji hyo cause he feels like he is cheating on her . Times fly and finally it is time to meet with ji-....Bella .

He entered the cafe and choose the corner one to sit.  He ordered himself a Americano and starts drinking . He didn't see Bella yet , then the door of the cafe opened and there she is wearing a tight pencil skirt and crop top . She is really beautiful ...ok ... snapped out Kim Jong kook .

Third person POV

"Sorry , I am late " Ji hyo said nonchalantly . Jong kook looks at her intensely and answered

"It is ok after all I need to enjoy my coffee alone" Ji hyo thought like ' an arrogant jerk' .

"So what do you want to say?" Jong kook questioned her calmly but he is super nervous . 'What is wrong with him ' he thought to himself

Ji hyo took a loud sigh and looked at him with many emotions in her mind .

"Angela needs a donor for blood stem cells "she cut it and looks at him again .

"Oh...I am sorry about that .She is just like and angle and I couldn't believe that happened to her . She-" she cut him off .

"Can you be a donor ?" She asked and Jong kook looked at her with some kind of emotion .

"I wish I could but HOW can I be a donor when I didn't relate to her in any kinds . Beside it is higher potential when he or she is a family . Why don't you try in your family ? You could contact to her father ..." He dragged the syllables ...

"Wait ...why are you asking me to be your daughter's donor ? I think you hate me and you hate the idea of me coming near to Angela . " He asked wisely .

'Yes , I hate you and I hate the idea of you coming near to my child but it is for my daughter 'she said those words to herself .
she opened her mouth but closed again when she heard her phone ringing . She checked the ID and saw Rio is calling her . She excuses herself and answer the phone .

"Hey why are you calling ?" She asked and she heard the sound of the paper shifting .

"Hello , noona  I think I found the right donor for Angela " his statement make her feels like she is on cloud nine.  So , finally she didn't need to tell him the truth . So , she can keep her daughter to herself again . But his next statement make her world shattered.

"Your husband, your husband is the match person "

"What the -" suddenly she was roughly turned by Jong kook whose eyes are red many be from anger ?

"Who the hell are you !!!!" He gripped her shoulder tightly and looking into her eyes with his rage.

Hey this is another chapter 😘
Hope you all enjoy it 🥰
Love you all ♥️♥️