Chapter-20

Kim Jong kook POV

He caresses the pale of his daughter , Angela . Ji hyo surely pick the perfect name for their daughter , he still can't believe that he is a father.  He is a father to this beautiful angel ,his own flesh and blood.  His eyes became watered because of the emotional wave he is suffering . He is now infront of his daughter but his daughter can't see him , she is lying on this bed lifelessly. He is the one who need to get punishment but why would it be his daughter.  He is the one who has lot of sins , who committed all of the crimes but why his daughter !!!! He kissed her delicate hands and stare at her face , just three days ...left to wait . After that they will do the operation and his daughter will become healthy again . He heard the sound of the door being opened , he knows for sure who that person is ...

"Go back to your work ...I am here now " the voice that he wished to hear again last five years told him . He turned his head and saw she is looking at him without any trace of emotion .

"Ji hyo yah..." Before he can say anything she raises her right hand indicating not to say anything farther ...He took a deep sigh

"Can we talk ? " He asked directly , actually he has been asking this question since he find out the true .

"I am busy " she answered shortly ....

"Whether you wanted it or not ...you have to do it someday ...Do you think I will let you go with my daughter again ?" He said those words with a warning tone and she returns that with a hard glare .

"Ok ...let go to the near cafe ...Gary oppa said he would visit to here " she said and they waited for Gary to come .

In the CAFE

"I think you know you are still my wife legally " he started the conversation ,he wanted to smack because of his wonderful talking skill (note the sarcasm ) .

"So what ? What do you want from me? " He looked into her eyes .

"I want you back , I want my daughter and I want my family back " he said which he earned a dry laugh from the woman .

"Oh now , you are talking like that !!! Why don't you go to your girlfriend  ....Lily  ?" He can feel the sarcastic tone on Lily .

"I am sorry Ji hyo yah ...I am sorry for all of the things I did to you ...I am sorry for destroying your life ...I am sorry for not believing your innocence and for my stupid revenge ....I am sorry because of me we lost one of our babies-"

"DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE ...YOU ARE NOONE !!! " She yelled at him ..

"Please Ji hyo yah ...give me another chance!!!" He desperately asks for another chance .

"I didn't ask for your forgiveness but please ...let me earn it " he  hold her hands and said ...Ji hyo took a deep breath and opened her eyes . He can see the battle in her eyes .

"Don't .. Please don't ask ...just ... Talk about it after the surgery " with that she withdrawn her hands and pick up her handbag and left the cafe ....