Chapter-13

Song Ji hyo POV

She got out from the taxi , another day ...she needs to face thr biggest nightmare of her life. She didn't know what to do and how to prepare herself mentally. She waited for the elevator , today , Gary oppa promised her to watch Angela with Hao.  She stopped her movements when she reached her daughter's room . She took a deep breath and put a huge smile on her face then pushed the door opened ... She saw her daughter bright smile but ...there is a guest she can't point out . His back was so familiar but she burshed the thought as soon as it came.

"Mama" she heard her beautiful daughter's sweet voice , at the same time , the stranger turned his face and her eyes windened .

"Ji hyo ?" The one man who hurt her badly called her name . The one man who always find a way to make her feel suck ...

"How do you know ji- " she cut off Gary oppa question .

"He was the host of the party !!!" She kinda yelled , Gary oppa face held confusion but he nodded his head . Then she shifted her attention toward the man who is looking at her like he just found the most precious gem in the world . She walked to the bed and kissed his daughter's cheek and make a mess Hao 's hair . She giggled at hao 's pout who is now fixing his messy hair .

"Oppa , if you don't mind , could you watch Angela for a little longer ? I need to discuss some issue from work with Mr.Kim " she ask for help which Gary oppa gradly accept.

Jong Koo didn't say anything as he got up from the seat and kissed the both children's head . While he was kissing Angela , she said those words that make him chuckled

"What did you do to make my mum upset ? She will definitely turned you into the bread and eat you !!!!" She whispered . How wish he could be a part of her life !!! He hugged Gary and left the room , when they were out ...Bella dragged him by his collar ...wow!!!

"What are you doing here, Mr.kim?" She questioned him as soon as they reached to the ground floor .

"Wow ...wow , relax ., I didn't do anything... I just want to see how Angela was doing " he said while trying to release himself from her grip .

"Exactly , how do you know my daughter?" She keeps throwing questions ...He shook his head .

"Gary is my best friend 's old best friend . We met at the cafe where Gary brought Hao and Angela and we caught up . " He said and she release her grip and glare him hard. 

"So...Angela is your daughter ?" It is more like a statement rather than a question . She didn't answer his question cause it is obvious and she didn't know how to respond ...

'like , oh yes she is my daughter and I am your ex wife . Remember , your pathetic ex wife that you married because of your revenge . Oh...I fake my death and hid your daughter ...yes , angel is your daught ' no , not gonna be happen.

"It is nice for seeing you again Ji - , Bella . I am sorry for mistaken you with some one at the hospital room and you have really a beautiful daughter " he said smiling , she shifted uncomfortably ...he seems like he really love Angela . Well , after all , she is his own flesh and blood ...wait blood ? Yes , he is her father . He could be the one ...she opened her mouth to say then his phone rings.  Bad timing !!

"Hello , Eun Hye yah _" and with that she knows she can't keep standing here and witnessing his lovey dovey talk with his beautiful fiancee . So she turned her heels and run to her daughter...