Chapter-4

Kim Jong kook POV

He is sitting in a cafe and for those who are wondering , how the hell great Kim Jong kook was sitting in a cafe at those work hour , well buddy , my so called two brothers dragged me like I am a kid , saying 'oh , Jong kookie ,you need to release your stress ' and then he thought they would drag him like a place like bar to realse but they brought him to a fucking cafe . He is now sulking while those two idiots are smiling , even a fly can fly into their mouth.  He wished that one fly entered their mouth.  He listened to their conversation about the last night football match , he really wanted to smash them sometime . But they are his real friends , even after yelling them because of his anger issue , they didn't turn their back to him . He didn't say it aloud but he really feel grateful for their company .

"I didn't even know how can he still play when he already ruined the chance for his team " haha said while sipping his coffee.  He roamed his eyes to the entire cafe.  He must admit that this cafe is so peaceful and elegant in preparation.  The theme may be the forest giving the customers the calm sensation.  Soon, his eyes rested to the two kids ,a boy and a girl.  The boy may be older than the girl , his eyes , especially focused on the girl whose hair is in pig tails . She is so adorable , for some strange reason , he feel warm in his chest just seeing the girl , he can't express the feeling but feeling like if ... As if his baby was still alive . He averted his eyes in order to keep tears that was threaten to fall. 

Two minutes later , there she is , the little girl , standing beside them , haha and Jae suk are smiling to the girl unlike him who didn't know how to play with a child . The girl have two big rounded oral eyes , she is wearing a pink dress and flat shoes .

"Ohhh... What can we help you , little girl ?" Haha said with the same baby voice he used with his children . The girl smile widely showing her white teeth ,

"No , uncle but I need help from this uncle " she said while pointing her finger to him . His eyes windened while pointing himself like an idiot.

"Me ?" The girl giggled like she was seeing a clown . He smiled at her beautiful sound . In the corner of his eyes , he saw haha and Jae suk suprised face , what is wrong with them ? Haven't they seen a little girl before ?

"Oh , u know , you looks like Luke !!!"the girl can't stop her beautiful laughter.  But this time haha cut her in since all three of them didn't have any idea who the Luke is ? May be her brother or uncle ?

"Oh , by the way , princess who is Luke , your uncle ?" Haha asked ...he also waited for her answer. 

"Noo. It is one of my favorite pet's names from Paw Patrol . Both haha and Jae suk laugh like tomorrow they can't laugh again . He thought about a while what the little girl said . Pet ?

"It is one of the cartoon seires whuch the puppy solve the problems " jae suk said while trying his best not to laugh but he fail miserably.  Now , all eyes in the cafe are on them . He glared at the two men who are laughing their eyes out. He then turned his head toward the girl , he feel warm at the sight of her.  He didn't know what is wrong with him. 

"Tell me butterfly, why would you need my help?" He asked sweetly . The laughter from his two idiots brothers died.  The girl walked near toward him and showed him to bend his head a little . Then , the next thing he knew was his cheek was kissed by the girl. 

"Happy father Day , Dad !!!"

"Enjoy the Chapter ❣️❣️ . Love you all 😘😘😘"