Chapter-5

Kim Jong kook POV

His whole world stop functioning for a moment , what the hell did happen !!! His small eyes windened while looking at the girl who is grinning like she just win a lottery , well apparently she is just a kid , whatever ...he can feel a weird feeling inside his chest . He didn't even recognize when a man comes toward their table with the boy this little girl was sitting .

"Angle , what uncle told about prank !!" The man said while holding the boy's hands . The girl turned her little body and grinned again .

"We are just playing truth or dare , uncle and hao oppa makes me do this when I chose dare" the man shook his head and murmured like 'what should I do with this two smart kids !!' but he can't say anything ,he just starring at the girl's back .

"Gary Hyung ? " Haha said while observing the man , the man turned his head to haha and make a suprised face. 

"Haha yah , long time no see , bro !!" Haha get up from his seat and hug the man , the man , of course , returned the hug. 

"Yes , it has been a long time hyung !!! Are they your Children ?" Haha asked release the hug . Yes , he also wanted to know , obviously , the boy is his son . He is the carbon copy of him , but the girl ...

"Well...it is my son , Kang Hao and this is the daughter of my friend , her name is Angela " he finished introducing the two kids.  'Angela , this is the perfect name for a girl like her , her mom would be a really thoughtful person '  . The two kids blend their head and greeted them , they have  well mannered too. 

"Oh ...this is Kim Jong kook and Yoo jae suk " haha introduced them to the man and he nooded his head and shake his head the he extended to him .

"Sorry about her little suprised shock , Mr.Kim.  I am using bathroom while these two playful kids pulled the stunt on you . I sincerely apologize for that " Gary apologises to him but he smiled while looking at the girl who is about to rip the boy's head , he guess!!! She must be a bossy type but really cute .

"It is ok , she is really a lovely girl " he said and haha invited him to sit with them which the man accept . The two kids ordered the hot chocolate and chocolate chips and start digging their head into it.  He smiled at their cuteness . He can feel a skeptical looks from both haha and Jae suk . They are examining like he had horn on his head. Haha said he and Gary are old friends and went to the same school , he was the junior and Gary was a senior back in school , they are reliving their moments in school , he also joined the conversation while glancing to the hungry two bears.  He looks carefully when there is one chip left and he waited for the war.  In his experience , children fought for the last piece if their food . However to his suprised , Hao gave the last chip to Angela and then , Angela looks carefully the chip and then , she breaks it into half and gave it to hao . He feel proud for the girl for a strange reason , why did he fell proud ? It is not like she is his baby !!!

"They are always like this , I already called her mom in - law , " Gary said while laughing at his own words and here is again , he feels jealous after hearing what Gary said.  He thought his son and his baby girl would end up together ? Well , over his dead body , he didn't let his baby have boyfriend till she turned 35 . He mentally slapped himself . He need to think straight !!! Would he feel the same way if his baby was alive and have a great friendship with a boy ? He smiled sadly and picked up his black coffee. The bitter taste of coffee was just like his feeling . He regrets the single moment he decided to make contract and marry her.  If he didn't blinded by his hatred and revenge , she and their baby would probably be here with him.

"Why are you crying , Uncle ? " The girl asked while holding his hands.  He smiled at her and said ...

"I am not , baby " he said while caressing her head , she somehow remind him of her .  Her big oral eyes are just like her. 

"Mommy said lying is bad !!! " The girl acted like she scolded him. He laughed aloud and pinched her chubby cheek .

"I am sorry , Will you forget me !!! " At that moment he forget he was sitting infront of his two idiots friend and stranger he just met.  He forget about the surrounding and his works . He also wanted a life , a happy family life ,but his heart refuse to love again . There is a rumor about his engagement to eun hye.  If they didn't know him , they will definitely think it is happening whereas it is just a show they pulled.  His heart refused to love to anyone if it is not her .