Chapter-12

Kim Jong kook POV
He get out from the his expensive car and looks at the building infront of him , a hospital . Aw. , You wanna know what is he doing here right ? Well , he got this information , that Angela was hospitalized . He feels so despondent , when he learned the news , yesterday , haha invited him for a dinner, including Gary . It broke his heart for hearing the girl 's suffering , it feels like his heart was ripped apart . The same feeling when he knows about Ji hyo 's miscarriage . He debated himself whether he should go or not , from the information he learned , Angela 's mom is a single mother , how can a man abandon this beautiful creature . Angela is so lovely and beautiful . He walked to the room where Angela has been staying , Gary told him the room number . He pushed the door and step forward ,there she is lying on the bed . Hao and Gary is there too , Hao is telling him about a cartoon , he guess !! When Gary saw him , he get up from his seat and hug him .

"Hyung " he nodded his head acknowledgement and reciprocate his hug . Then , he saw Angela whose smile widened when she saw him . He walked to the bed ...

"Hello , princess and Prince " he said to both hao and Angela .

"You come , uncle !! " Angela said with excitement lingering in her voice . Hao shook his head and said ...

"You should say hello first Angle " then Angela gave him a hard glare which Hao gulp down . He silently laugh at their Tom and Jerry action. These two are really adorable .

"How are you , princess ?" He asked while caressing her soft hair .

"I'm fine,uncle but that ugly doctor didn't let me to go to .y home " she said it with a pout . Gary sighed ...

"It is because they want you to be healthy ,honey so you can paly with Hao again " Gary comforted her but her pout is still there .

"Oh...I almost forget , I brought these for princess and Prince" Jong kook said while taking out many cute Barbie dolls and  avengers dolls . He can see the stars in their eyes ...

They were chatting and playing with two beautiful souls . He feels this euphoria , how he wish , Angela is his blood . He wants to have this life but before he got it , god snacked away from him . He was playing with them when he heard the sound of the door opened , he didn't turn his head though , ... Angela eyes sparkle when she sees the person .

"Mama !!" Angela shouted ...this time he turned his head slowly ...as soon as he saw the person , he is gobsmacked

"Ji hyo ? " ...