Chapter-14

Kim Jong kook POV

He was sitting in the cafe where he has to meet with Eun Hye . She said she wanted to meet him here.  His thoughts shifted to the woman who is exactly looks like with his love .

'Are they twins ? It can't be though , should I call uncle ? ' he thought and the answer is no. Uncle has been suffering from Cancer , he got into depression when he lost his only and unknown daughter's death and it didn't help the disease .

Sometime , he feels responsible for all of this chaos , if he didn't blinded by that stupid revenge , maybe their life would be different by now .

When Eun Hye entered the cafe , he saw nervousness from her eyes . 'what did she want to say ' he thought .

"Sorry about being late , oppa . " She said and he just say

"It is ok , what do you to say Eun Hye yah ?" He said while sipping his black coffee . The bitter taste of coffee lingering in mouth . Actually, he knows Eun Hye ever since he entered the business world , her dad gave him lot of helps . They are just like brother and sister , last year , her dad proposed a deal to him and it has lots of benefits but he has to marry Eun Hye in exchange. So , he took his times to think cause he didn't ready to get marry again . He can't betrayal Ji hyo.

"I...I...*she sighed* I can't marry you oppa .I have a boyfriend and I love h very much . He is my everything and I can't betrayal him by marrying you , I am not saying you are bad but he is my love and my only love in my life . I can't marry , I wanted to marry him !!!" She said those words without breaking a bit. He looks at her with amusement. She is closing her eyes after saying the words which came out from her heart . 'If he confessed his love Ji hyo like Eun Hye ,they wouldn't be like this ' he thought again .

"Ok " he just said one word , Eun Hye opened her eyes and looked at him like he had horns in his head .

"Ok..what ? " She asked , can't understand what he wanted to say .

"You don't need to marry me , I won't marry you , don't worry Eun Hye yah . I am very glad for you the fact that you  found your soulmate ." He said that with his warm smile . Eun Hye returned the smile .

"Oh...you knows , he said he will be here within 3 minutes . I would like to introduce you to him . Would you like to wait ?" She asked hoping he would say yes .

"Yes " he said , he and eun hye are just like brother and sister , of course he need to see who the man is and how he treats Eun Hye!!

Soon , a young man entered the cafe , '
heseems familiar ' Jong kook thought . He keeps trying to remember where he met him . Soon , the young  stopped at their table and Eun Hye got up from her seat and hugged the man .

"Oppa , this is Kim Jong Koo who is like my brother and Jong kook oppa ,this is my boyfriend , Chae Jong Hyeop  " then it clicked his mind . He is the one ...the same doctor who said he lost his baby and the same doctor who confirmed her death . He clenched his fist , the man just smriked and extended his hands .

"Nice to meet you again , Mr.Kim"

Hi , this is another chapter 😘😘
Hope you enjoy it 🥰🥰
Love you all ♥️♥️