Chapter-10

Kim Jong kook POV

The burn sensation brought the peace in him . He was sipping his scotch nonstop ...he stares at the floor where Ji hyo used to sleep because of him ,

'who told you to sleep in my bed ...sleep on the FLOOR!!' he drinks another glass of scotch like he drinks water .

'Don't touch me !!! Your touch is just like a curse to me !!!' he remembered those words he said to her cause she just accidentally touch him . He brings another glass to his mouth and burn his throat again.

'you are a gold digger , what a waste !!! You are so called father sold you to me cause you are a pathetic little bitch ' he throws his glass acroos his room , it hit the wall and shattered into pieces  . His eyes blurred because of the water that started to form ...he pulled his hair really hard ...

'I'm sorry !!!!I am sorry Ji hyo yah ...please come back !! I promised I will never do that to you again ....I promised , I will take my vows seriously , I will protect you , love you Ji hyo yah ...please don't leave me ' he cried , suddenly Bella 's face popped out and he smiled a little . He would be glad that that Bella girl is his Ji hyo. He can sense a strange things from that girl called Bella .

He looked at the photo which they took at their wedding , he was like a status , no smiling,no nervousness just plain whereas Ji hyo semms nervous and she gave a little smile to the camera . He never hung up the photo when she is still here , but ...when he hung up the photo of their memory she was gone . He can't and never believe her death , that stupid doctor informed him that she was dead but he never believe him , even haha and Jae suk including his uncle believe him ...but he can believe him , however , he   never found a clue too . He was still looking at the photo and something caught his eyes , he walked to the wall where he hund up their picture and saw ...a little tiny cut on her forehead . Of course , he didn't know anything about that , he never notice the scar , he traced his fingers on her figure ...he knows what he lost when he can't hold her anymore . Suddenly , there is a ring , he picked up the phone and answer...

"I send all the information about Miss.bella through email , Sir" se chan informed , he cut the call me looks at the picture . 'sorry baby , but I feel like there is something I need to know about her , I don't know why baby but ...I wished she is you '

Song Ji hyo POV

She was sitting at the park with her daughter playing with other kids . She can't enough of the sight , her daughter has social skills unlike her . She checked the email but there is nothing special . Suddenly , she heard the scream of other kids ...she snapped her head at yeh direction quickly and saw ...her daughter lying unconscious ...

Kim Jong kook POV

He checked all the information about her , there is no information about her except last past five years . It makes him wondered why ? She is clearly in Spain last past five years and no sibling , no parents but something caught his attention . She has a daughter , but se chan didn't send her daughter 's information . In brief, there is nothing special about her information and that is so strange . She was looking at her picture that se chan send to him intensely , he frustrated and about to shut the laptop but ...a scar caught his attention ...a scar on her forehead .