Chapter-9

Song Ji hyo POV

She saw him with HER , she knows he will get her replacement but ...reality hit her hard . She will never possess a place in his heart  , however, this time , he chose a good girl . Eun Hye seems friendly , warm and ebullient not like a demon Lily . She quite enjoys her company , they can be good friends if she didn't relate with Jong kook and that bastard didn't deserve this such lovely girl . She can feel his glance on her From time to time but she ignored it , after he dragged his pretty finance away from us , Dong wool ask for a dance and she accepted . They are having a great time, dong wook is a good guy ... although she feels kinda hurt because of someone whose eyes are upon on his fiance . Suddenly , her body swayed to the other side and she knows she was pushed . A girl who is wearing a yellow short dress pushed her and looking at her like she gonna eat her alive , then without a word , she slapped her hard . From Dong wook yelling she get a knowledge who she is , she is his bitch ex girlfriend and she knows from this that she is really a pretty little bitch.

"YOU DITCHED ME FOR THIS UGLY BITCH " she yelled at dong wook who looks like he was holding back from hitting her . And who is the ugly one here , Miss ?

"Stop this nonsense , Hae Jin ...you are the one who always acted like a bitch so I broke up with you and apologise her !!" Dong wook said firmly to her but she looks like she gonna eat him too. Ok , bro where on the earth did you find this girl?

"What's going on here !!! " There he is with his toned body walking like a beast . He eyed the one ...Hae Jin ? Yes Hae Jin dangerously , she saw a slight hesitation in her figure but it quickly vanished and she turned to her while pointing her index finger to her.

"Listen bitch , he.is.my.boyfriend. and .you.don't.stood.a.chance ." She emphasize each words , she rolled her eyes , she can feel the both men anger and they have lot of audiences too . She smiled warmly and the girl taken back from that .

"No , you listen , sweetie little smelly bitch . If you acted this way , he will never gonna take you again . Most of men are bipolar so we need to be bipolar too ...and in my point of view , you don't even know the basics seduction . *She took the wine glass from the waiter that watching them in awe * . Listen , girl ...Men are like wine , they have variety of tastes , sweet , bitter , sharp ...but it is not the point ...there is a list of food which are match with wine according to their taste . Some like shy and timid girl , some like feisty type and some like nerd whereas some like bold type . But ...they never like a type who tried to chop them with her words and with her nonstop desires ... And another point , don't run after a man , they will definitely find it annoying . And if you want to seduce a man , at least don't cause a scene ...Men are really cautious about their image . " She finished with a smrik on her face . She watched the girl who is looking at her with her mouth agape and she can also feel everyone astonished with her calmed behavior .

"Oh..and you owe me a slap ." With that she throws the wine on her face . 'serve her right !!' . She turned her body not wanting the center of attention anymore .

"Excuse me ...I wanna use the bathroom " she said dong wook who is looking at her with his double sized eyes . And she can also feel another one's eyes on her , not like the others , his gaze burned on her back . She walked to the barthroom ...

After finishing what she needs to do , she walked out from the bathroom and then BOOM!!! She was given a suprised visit .

"You really looks like a feisty type ,hum ?" She was facing her back to him when he shows his presence . She sighed and then with a bold curved smile , she turned her body to him .

"So what ? I think it is not your business Mr.Kim" he gave her his famous smrik ...it has been five years but his rude never change even sightly. He walked toward her and stood at arm length. She can feel his cologne ...a familiar cologne .

"You know , Miss.Bella there is someone I know who is really looks like you ...well except your personality . She is more timid and shy " he said like he wanna inform her about his ex_wife . She scoffed .

"Well ...I think I need to repeat my question ...so what ??? It is not my business " she said while taking a step forward . He didn't let go of his smrik ...and take a step forward , now they are really and extremely close .

" Your face remind me of her ...it make me things I don't wanna do with other girls " he whispered , she slightly shivered at his words .

"Well , seems like she was close to you enough and ...more than some boundaries but ...I feel sorry for her ...that she must be waiting for you but you are here with me flirting . " She said , she can see his angry reaction at his words . But soon , it became an emotion that she can't describe ...a pain...but he will never felt for her like that .

"You didn't seem suprised about your another carbon copy one ?" He asked but more like he pointed a statement . She has to clam herself

"Well , there are lot of mysterious in this world . Maybe this is another mysterious for me " she said and take a step back then with a heart warming smile...

"If you excuse me ...nice talking Mr.Kim " with that she left the man who is staring at her back.

Hey how are you all doing ?

Here is the next chapter and I am sorry if I make a disappointed on this story line .

I had this plot in my mind but it is my bad that I didn't write down it on the papers and just keep it in my mind so when I update , it became sloppy ...sorry about that and thank you for your support ♥️♥️♥️