Chapter- 21

3 months later

Song Ji hyo POV

Well , it has been 3 months since angel recovers from her illness. And I know you all wanna know what happened during this 3 months . Actually , I was suffering from something ...it is not a disease though , but a constant nagging from KIM JONG KOOK . Here I thought he was a fucking Mafia but he acted like a kid and this side of him makes me scare him more . You all may think 'oh , she is just overreacting ' ...but you would definitely know am I right or not when you were  in my shoes . He keep visiting to my place and keep messing my kitchen with the help of angel and during this three months , my house was looks like a trash bin ...you know ...with full of trash . My refrigerator is fill with those green things and chicken breast even Angela was agreeing with him and start eating like a saint . I know she need to get healthy food but how could a person eat 24/7 green things and those freak tasted food . And another one is he is fucking jealous of Hao playing with Angela . Come on !!! They are just kids and there is nothing wrong with them playing like mama and papa . He is sulking all day and keep nagging me how should I stop them from playing like that.

Beside , I think you all are wondering why we are like this ? Well , honestly I don't know!!  When the operation was successful , I thank to God with all my heart and there is another case that I needed to discuss the things with Jong kook oppa . Cause just like he said we aren't officially divorce and well you know Rio and Jong Hyeop keep nagging me to allow him to meet with his daughter and furthermore even Eun Hye , I am really surprised when she introduced herself as Jong Hyeop 's girlfriend . Finally , I decided to allow him to meet with his daughter but there are rules between us like he can't stay late in my house , he needed my permission when he wanted to bring Angela out , he can't touch including goodbye hug and goodbye kiss cause he always do it with Angela during this past three months and the last one is he can't tell Angela who he is until I decided to tell . Well he strongly objected the last statement but you can tell I win the argument .

"Mom , are you eating burger again ??? These are not good for your health ... You will become a pig at the end of the year if you keep eating like that " my bright daughter said while shaking her head slowly.  Well , Did I have a 4 years old kid or 40 years old Gramma in my house.  It is all because of Kim Jong kook !!!

She heard the sound of the doorbell and she knows instantly who the hell was that . 'thought of a devil ' I thought ...she heard Angela 's joyful giggle . Look like she will be Papa's princess more than Mama's princess . She didn't even know that Jong kook oppa is her father.  She heard the happy laughter of father and child...She sighed loudly , another day to deal with my own guilt.

Here is another reason why the hell I am guilt !!! Well ...sometime I feel like I am making mistake by hiding my daughter from her father especially after how Jong kook oppa treated his daughter.  My daughter have to live without a father because of him . He can't help her with her first steps ...

"JI HYO !!" My thoughts were cut by the yelled from non other than Jong kook oppa . She gave him a hard glare which he returned with stupid grin of his .

"What ? " She replied irritating . He rubbed his neck indicating his nervous . What he wanted to talk about!!

"Actually ...there is a party on Sunday .." she raised her eyebrows ...

"I invited Gary too and I ...I also wanted to invite you " he said slowly last words . Going to the party with him ?

"Sorry ..I can't after all I don't want to leave Angela alone" she said truthfully ...

"Well ...I promised to bring her too . " He said while looking into her eyes and started to walk away ...Then she whispered to herself ...

"Whatever you do , You couldn't repair what you broke "