Chapter-18

Third person POV
Jong hyeop excepted this day to come , the day he has to explain everything to this one man . He knows from the very start he tried to pull this stunt , well actually he kept it because of the woman who suffered from this man . He wanted to make him regret too , especially ,after the explanation from his best friend ,Rio. There is a saying , you will understand the value of that person when he or she finally gone.  That sentence kept ringing on his ears and that  proves when this one man tried to search his wife not believing the bullshit he told . He needs to explain all the things happened at the hospital five years ago .

Ji hyo , on the other hand , didn't know how to react anymore . She feels angery , sad , fear and most importantly the hatred and the love for this man . She didn't want to return to her past but ...she isn't a god . Everything happened for a reason , maybe ...there is a reason for all of this chaos . They are all fine when she was in  Spain , her daughter and she but they needed to come here ...maybe there is a reason for all of this unfortunate mess.

And there is also Kim Jong kook who is thinking about the last words Jong Hyeop said. He said Ji hyo did lose their baby so ...that means , Angela isn't his daughter ?  No..no NO IT can't be !!!. His chain of thoughts were cut by Jong Hyeop .

"Mr.Kim I would like to tell you that you should listen carefully what I am saying . * He took a deep breath * Do you ever heard of Vanishing twin Sydrome ?"  Jong Hyeop can clearly see the worried look on Jong kook 's face so he stared asking him the question that he could connect the pieces together . Jong kook looks like he was thinking really hard want he just say. Jong kook looked at Jong Hyeop 's calm face and he can faintly hear the sobbing sound from Ji hyo .

'Vanishing twin Sydrome ?' oh ...no that means...

"When a mother lose one of the babies when the babies is still inside her womb ...this is called Vanishing twin Sydrome !!! As a result of miscarriage " Jong Hyeop explains carefully . Although his inside was a mess . He didn't want them to be in this situation but he looks at the woman who he thinks as his sister . He feels hurt for her .

"W..Wh..What ..are..you saying?" Jong kook asked unbelieving his own ears . That means that they lost one of their babies ...that means that Angela lost her sibling . Tears started form in his eyes , on the other side , Ji hyo can't hold her tears and started crying her eyes out . She remember that day , that day Jong Hyeop informed her miscarriage and that is one of the reasons she run away from him . She still has a baby and she can't lose her too , if she stayed longer with him she has no idea what will happen to her baby . She can't lose another baby so she left him .

" So ...why the hell didn't you inform me ???" Jong kook questioned Jong Hyeop . He told him that they lost their baby , so this is not a lie but also a lie cause he didn't told him that Ji hyo was pregnant with twins . Jong hyeop looks into his eyes and said ...

"If you were in my place ...you see as your sister was suffered from the same man again and again till she lost one of her babies , would you like to tell and give him a chance so he can torture her again . Beside , I asked my patience before I told you ...I am doing thwt as  her wish" Jong kook attention back to Ji hyo who is crying her eyes out and looked into his eyes with the same hatred  she gave him that night .

"Why ? Ji hyo yah ....why ? " he asked with the hint of weakness in his voice . Ji hyo wiped her tears roughly and said ...

"Why ? You are asking me why , now Mr.Kim Jong Kook ssi ... Don't act like a saint now when your are a devil who would be rooted in hell ...You.are.the.reason.of.your.why.question" she replied each words while poking her finger to his chest .

"I would never like you to meet my daughter . My daughter deserves a better person not some kind of greed man who is starving his revenge and wanted to crash the pure souls . My.daughter.didn't.deserve.with.you "she emphasize each words and looks into his eyes whose eyes fill with regret and hurt but she didn't care anymore . He is the one who denied her daughter ...he is the one who responsible for the loss of her another baby ...she didn't care ...she heard the phone rings and Jong Hyeop check the ID ...she can see his clearly pale face ...

"Noona , we need to go to hospital ASAP "

Here is the another chapter 😘😘 hope you all enjoy it 🥰🥰
Thank you for all of your support ❤️❤️