Chapter-7

Song Ji hyo POV

She felt like the world stopped moving , and she was down into the depth of water , infront her , there is a man , she never thought paboit meeting again.  She can see his double sized eyes even though he is wearing those large glasses . Haha oppa , the best friend of her ex husband stands there like he had met a ghost . Well , she was supposed to be a ghost .

"Ji hyo ? JI HYO?" Haha yelled , there is uncertainty in his voice . She nervously smiled and put her strand behind her ears.  Oh !! I forget about telling you all something that she isn't the Ji hyo that you all knows give years ago.  The old Ji hyo wears those baggy and comfortable clothes , she didn't often wear make up  but now , the new Ji hyo always wears those sexy clothes and wears make up fairly . So , she may looks a little different from her old self .

"Oh ...ummm I think ...well I 'm not Ji hyo ...ummm I 'm ...Bell...Bella yeah ...I am Bella.  Bella as in Beauty and the beast " she laughed nervously . But haha looks at her like she just grown two heads .

"Well , I don't know who you are but I kinda in a rush so If you don't enter , I will occupied the elevator again " then in a swift motion , she pressed the button and the elevator door closed. She let out a breath that she was holding . That was close !! How can she survive!! She need to play hide and seek with him !! And fuck !!!! Tonight , she needs to attend the party !! Oh ...she is so dead now !!! 

Haha POV

Is he dreaming? No , not really ...he just saw the carbon copy of Ji hyo , his sister in-law . She is just like her ... except the fact that wearing make up and the way she dress up.  But ...how? Oh my , is she her twin ???? Noooo ...it can't be ,right ? He felt the vibration in his pocket and he checked the ID

One man is calling him , well their annoying friend , Kim jong kook . Well he is looks like a brother to him , it makes him sad seeing himsuffer from losing his family including the woman he loved and his child.  He would be dead if something happened to his children .

"Hello , hyung " he answered and waited for the elevator , he missed one , because of the woman who almost succeed in murdering him from stopping his heart beating . Should he tell him about that ? That he met a woman who is carbon copy of his ex wife .

"Where are you ,haha yah ?? Didn't I told you to come here at 9 and it is almost ten now ..." He is scolding him like a parent scolded their children . He can't do that to him ... believe it or not , she is his remedy ... She may not be Ji hyo but she is a carbon copy of her...she can cure him ...it is time for him to give himself a chance to cure .

"Hyung ...I think I saw the carbon copy of Ji hyo"

Kim Jong kook POV
'BANG'
The thing he was holding slipped and smashed on the ground . He had to hold himself from not jumping into the phone and try to reach to haha. Is he kidding him ? He may kid him all the times but he will never do that to him . Do the move , if it is a joke then that means he oversteps the line .

"She said her name was Bella , she is a carbon copy of Ji hyo -" he hund up the phone immediately . His hands was shaking , it isn't possible . He knows he already lost her but somewhere in his heart , he still yearn for her . He still wished she was here and she would be there with him when he came back home . And Carbon copy of her ? It will never help the situation !!! He will want her and he will hurt her again ...but his heart ...it wanted to check just for one time ...is haha right or not .

He called the co - manager , he don't knows the other one . The man stood and ask him what he wanted politely . What is her name ? Bella ...yeah Bella .

"Um do you know anyone whose name is Bella in this hotel . May be she is a employee or maybe she is here for check up " he didn't know how he feels hope until he asked those questions to the man . He saw the onfusion written over the man's face . But before he can answer , the phone rings . He excuse himself for a while and takes the phone . They are speaking in Spanish so he didn't understand . But when he hung up the phone and turned to him , he saw something in his eyes , that he burshed it off .

"Yes , and she is my co-manager " the man said and he has to shaking ...

"Can I...can I meet her ? " He said with the hope.

"I am sorry Mr. Kim but Mis.bella have to handle the other things so she can't available at the moment ...but you will meet her at the party tonight " he nodded his head like a robot ...

'what is life playing with him '