Chapter-6

Song Ji hyo POV

Dark , all she sees was the darkness , she tried to take step forward and look for the light but she can't see anything . It is like she was walking a dark tunnel without end . Suddenly , she heard a sound , a cry ...she comes closer to the voice ...then , she heard a cry of a kid.  She stopped her movements ...cause her sound like in pain and it was too familiar to her... She run toward the scream hoping her thoughts were wrong . It can't be her daughter !!! She run and run ...but she can't reach . She tripped over herself and she can feel an intense pain on her knees . However , the cried of the kid didn't stop , she tried to stand up and save the kid , her daughter but it's like the gravity didn't want her to let . She keep falling down , ... suddenly, there is a tiny ray of light infront of her . She tried to speak and ask for help but ...she saw the last person she wanted to meet even before the world crushing down . There he is , standing infront of her , smirking and enjoying seeing her in pain . But that is not what get her attention , it is the girl in his hands who was on his chest sleeping soundly . HER DAUGHTER !!! Noooooo!!!

"You trick me , hiding my heir from me ...from now on , you can't see her . She is my heir !!!" With that her ex-husband left her alone in tears . She wanted to scream her daughter's name but it is like she is a mute . There is no sound coming out from her mouth . Soon , she saw another feature , Lily holding Jong Kook's arm and stroking her daughter's hair while smriking at her ...

"See bitch ...even after you gave brith his child , he is still choosing me ...now go and die . Don't come near to my daughter or my husband " she screamed at her ...She wanted to scream too but her voice was stuck in her throat .

She wakes up with the most terrible sweating . She tried to steady her breath ...this is just a nightmare ...a terrible nightmare ... nothing more . She tried to convince herself . She looks at the alarm clock and saw it is 5:30 A.M . She get up from her bed and did her routine . She prepared breakfast for her and her daughter . She walked slowly toward her daughter's room , she opened the door and saw her baby sleeping peacefully . She was holding tightly to the doll which she brought with her the other day , saying a good uncle bought the doll for her.  She wondered who he is ? Gary oppa said he is the friend of his long old friend . Whatever , Angle has been holding the doll like it was the bank of chocolate . Normally , she didn't do that , she bought her lot of dolls but she nevers hold them even when she had her meal or when she went to bed . She walked toward the bed and stroke her hair . Today , Hao and his mom will visit here and they will stay here till she came back from work . She really grateful for that . And Angel didn't need to get up and went to their house . Soon , Hao and his mom came , she gave them a hug and went to work .

She is a manager of this new hotel , Mr. Lorenzo owns lot of companies and this is the first one in Korea . She was checking all the necessary things that need for the party that will take place here , tonight . This is a business party ...all the decorations are right in place and color . This is why hao and his mom came to their house cause she didn't know when she can come back home . She was checking the desert when a voice caught her attention .

"I want more secured and want the guards as much as you could provide . Although , I will also put my guards here ...I want everything went well . " That voice ... She turned her head and saw him ...he didn't change a single bit during five years . He is still ravishing , his prominent sharp jaw , his thin lips , his small yet hot eyes ...and Everytime he talked to Mr.Reed , her co-manager , his Adam apple moved . She didn't know how long she was staring cause she saw his head turned toward her . Then , fearful thoughts entered her brain  and she quickly hide her face with her note book and walked toward the other direction .

'what is he doing here !!! Wait , Is he the one who held this party !!! OMG I l'm so dead now '. She walked quickly to the lobby and entered . She sighed in relieved when she makes herself escape from him . But that relieved didn't last long ...the lobby opened and ...

"Ji hyo ? "