Chapter-15

Song Ji hyo POV
"We need to do transplanting Song Ji hyo ssi " she was currently listening the explanation from doctor . He said they need a donor which is match with Angela . They need to transplant the stem cells , she already checked herself and unfortunately she didn't match . Doctor asks for family and her biological father , saying he be a match.  However , how can she go to Jong kook and says 'oh ...you know Angela is your daughter and we need transplant the stem cells from her marrow bones and I think you may be a match since you are her daughter ' ... She sighed , she has no family and waiting a donor is just like killing Angles slowly .

She pushed the door opened after listening the doctor's explanation . She really need to do something really fast . Actually , even Gary oppa and his wife tested  but they didn't match.  And Rio , you may forget who the hell he is ,right ? He is the one who helped her from running away from her ex husband . He is Lily 's brother if you are wondering . He helped her and she feels greatful for that although his sister almost killed her ...he is not like her . He is kind and has a beautiful soul , well except the fact that he is involved in a Mafia but .. he got that form his father.  Because of him , she really understand why a heir is important in Mafia .

She saw her daughter sleeping , she walked toward the hospital bed and caresses her hair.  She needs to save her daughter from this cruel fate . She needs to meet Kim Jong kook , after all he is like ...her last hope ?

Kim Jong kook POV

"What the hell are you talking about it now ? We investigates this case for more like 20th times and ALL of a sudden , YOU FIND THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE OTHER TIMES , YOU STUPID FUCKER " he throws everything to the one bad only se chan . He found out someone came and met with Ji hyo.  But they didn't find that fact they other times . There must be something , something he needs to dig further.  Who the hell was that person.  It can't be her friend cause if that person was her friend , that fucker didn't need to go behind his back to meet her . He asigu loudly and demand se chan to leave . His minds drifted to the events that happened last Sunday .

'You know each other ' Eun Hye asked from confusion . That jerk turned his head to him and said ..

'yes , honey I know him really WELL'  there is something about him , he is hiding something from him.  And he feels like he is related in Ji hyo 's accident . His phone rings and he checked the ID and saw ...Bella ?

"Hello?" Well , he is a little confused about her call . He thought she hate him ...well he didn't know the reason though

"Can we meet..."

Here is the another chapter 😘😁 Hope you all enjoy 😍😍
Thank you and love you all ♥️♥️