003

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️

you slowly woke up from your deep slumber the sun shining in your dorm room the birds singing outside cars passing by. it was 8:25am you had class at 9:00
you got out of bed rubbing your eyes, you made your way to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and washed your face, you did your makeup basic which was concealer, mascara and some blush. you put on some baggy jeans and a black tank top. you grabbed your jacket and put it on. you picked up your phone and looked through your notifications. you saw that you had one missed call from yuji, so you decided to call him, which he quickly answered.

"good morning yuji why'd you call at 6am in the morning" you looked at him through your phone giving him a fake smile.

"woah woah chill y/n i was just wondering if you wanted to hangout with us today we haven't hanged out in a awhileee" yuji said with a frown.

"you fucking idiot of course i wanna hang out, with you guys, but you could've left me a message instead of calling me at 6am! and plus why were you awake at that time?" you questioned yuji.

"i was studying duh" yuji answered

"stop lying, everyone knows you'd rather die then study" you laughed at him.

"fine, i came home from a party!" he answered

"no wonder you look like shit" you laughed

"shut up OHH ALSO I SAW GOJO MAKING OUT WITH SOME RANDOM CHICK" yuji told you.

??
you weren't together but why, did it hurt.

"oh good for you him" you said with a fake smile "okay yuji just send me the address where we will hangout at  i have to head to class see ya" you said and waved goodbye and ended the call.

you grabbed your bag and made your way to class , you opened the door surprisingly seeing okkotsu in the seat before you, you made your way to your seat
and just stood infront of okkotsu.

"you gonna just stand there or sit?" okkotsu asked you while turning his head to look at you.

"i can't" you answered like it's obvious to why you can't.

"why not?" he questioned your stupidity.

"you're standing in the way idiot" you stated looking at him with a fake smile.

"oh fuck my bad silly girl" he said while moving out of his seat, and making way for you.

you muttered out a thanks and sat down.

"you're welcome" he said while giving you a small smirk.

why is this mf smirking, weirdo i swear

you looked on your phone till the teacher came in the room and started the lesson. the bell rang and you made your way out of the class, you went to all your other classes and you could finally go back to your dorm, and get ready for your small hangout with your friends. you took a quick shower , you didn't bother putting on makeup because you already looked good without it, you picked out a outfit which was.

 you took a quick shower , you didn't bother putting on makeup because you already looked good without it, you picked out a outfit which was