004

⚠️ TW $ELF HARM AND $UICIDE ATTEMPTS⚠️

the dazzling lights were shining in the hospital room, your parents disappointed look. when they got called by the hospital, november 13 was the day you tried to comit suicide. but miserabley failed, which resulted to you ending up in the hospital. your parents didn't care about your suicide attempt, they only needed you to. get married to someone from the zenin business, to help their business get better, when they heard that you tried to comit suicide, they were furious. they nagged you about how they give you everything, and that people have it worse then you, but all you really wanted was their love and support, not their money.

the day you got out of the hospital your mother suggested to go out for a family dinner, you agreed you didn't have no choice in the she made decision, when you arrived at the restaurant you saw some other. people at where your supposedly table was at. you and your parents made your way there, and introduced you to their friends, and their son. his name was naoya zenin, you didn't get along with him at all. when your parents announced that you and him have to get married, you were shocked you were furious. they are your parents but no way in hell are you getting married when you turn 22.

you stormed out of the restaurant , your parents apologized for you saying ,that "you weren't feeling well" the zenin family, agreed to the marriage. which made your mother and father pleased.

you were on the streets crying your eyes out, you didn't wanna get married, especially to someone you didn't love nor know.

you were tired of everything, you made your way to the pharmacy and got all types of pills.

you arrived at a random park, you took out the random pills and started to take them one by one.

you were on the ground breathing heavy sweat dripping down from your face,

all you ever thought at that moment was that you could finally be at peace, you soon blacked out and woke up after a couple of days, someone saw you on the ground and called the police.

when you woke up you saw your parents furious faces, calling "you a mistake a worthless spoiled bitch a no good for nothing whore"

you couldn't cry at all, you just looked at them with a calm face. you couldn't feel anything you just wanted to die, your life was meaningless, anything you did, you did it wrong, your parents never gave a fuck about you,

when you were discharged from the hospital your parents decided to take you to a therapist, that maybe you'll get "fixed" somehow, they treated you like someone who needs to be fixed, you couldn't do anything for a year, you weren't allowed to go out at all not even to the park because they were afraid you would try to kill yourself again, that's how your teenage years were spent like, when you told them you got accepted to a good college, they were happy. not for you, but for themselves. when you turned 18 you packed your bags and left for college, you left everything behind and left.

your dad was a alcoholic he always used to take his anger out on you when you were just a kid, your mother didn't even stop him she just stood there and watched, you never had any comfort in your childhood you were trained to be the perfect "wife" when you told them you didn't want to get married they were furious and beat you up. you cried and cried till you couldn't anymore,

you started to go clubbing and get drunk and high every night. your parents never noticed because they didn't have much time for you, all they did was do work and prepare you to be a good wife.
you never had any friends, you were truly alone everyone had friends and loving family's you felt like a outcast. no one payed attention to you, never gave you any love, they treated you like some kind of machine, which resulted to you to start self harming. it felt great, made you feel alive.

the only love you've ever known was from this sweet old lady that lived next door, you sneaked out to see her, she always hugged you and gave you treats, she always took care of you like you were her own child she helped you get clean from self harm , when she died your world fell apart you started to do drugs, party ever night and self harm like you, you used to. when you got accepted in college, you made friends for the first time, they didn't treat you like a outcast or like someone who needs to be fixed. they were nobara megumi and yuji. they always helped you made you happy, made you feel truly alive.

you and your parents don't talk that much anymore which was for the better. you didn't know anything about the arranged marriage, since you caught ties with everyone from the zenin family.

-
-
-
-
-
-