017

megumi himself didn't know when he started falling for you, was it the way you smiled at him? the way you talked to him, the way you took care of him when he got hurt.

or was it the day at the park?

the way you smiled at him that day, he knew for sure he'd fallen for his bestfriend, you guys stayed at the park for hours on Talking about the future' megumi felt at peace whenever you were around.

the night ended with the both of you running in the rain laughing at eachother, just enjoying eachothers presence.

he was your first ever friend.

and you were really greatful for him.

it only seemed fair for him to fall for you...right?

-
the next morning you were sitting at your usual desk, listening to music' the song playing was moonlight on the river by Mac DeMarco.

just like usual okkotsu came and sat down next to you, not even asking you anymore because he knew that you'd say yes.

"hi" he said and smiled at you, you took out one of your headphones, to hear Him better.

you looked at him with a confused look on your face.

"Oh, i said hi" he slightly chuckled he was your eyes widen a little a bit pink dust covering your cheeks.

your lips turned into a soft smile and you whisperd a hi to him back.

"i was wondering....if you wanna go to this arcade with me..." he said blushing covering his cheeks while he played with the hem of his shirt.

you giggled and looked at his cute face.

"only because you asked so nicely" you said and smiled at him while he smiled back blushing like a idiot.

"i'll come pick you up, be ready by 6" yuta said which you nodded.

class soon ended and you started to pack up and start to leave, yuta was called back by the professor so you left without him.

you arrived home and started to take a shower to get ready, it was 4pm so you had about 2 hours to get ready, You got finished with your shower and did some small makeup you then decided to look for a outift to wear nothing too much though you weren't trying to impress him or anything.!

^^your outfit^^

^^your outfit^^

you smiled at your reflection in the mirror feeling satisfied with your look, you heard a honk outsdie your apartment and you knew that it was okkotsu.

you grabbed your purse and hurried out, locking your apartment before leaving of course.

you saw his black car in the parking lot you made your way to it and opened the door sitting in the passenger seat.