014

the next day you woke up to a empty room seeing all of yutas stuff not there anymore, You yawned and picked up your phone seeing a couple of text messages from nobara, yuji, jason no texts from yuta though. you sighed and decided to go take a shower and get ready to leave.

you soon got done with your shower and got dressed into some grey sweatpants and a black tank top with some comfortable shoes. You didn't bother to put any makeup on you didn't see a need too.

you gathered all your stuff and carried it out of the hotel room, heading to where everyone was at.

you soon made your way inside the the bus and put your suitcase inside of it, you went outside and saw nobara megumi and yuji talking.

"hey guys" you said which made them turn their heads to look at you.

"Y/NN!!!!" yuji yelled and started to cling on to your arm.

you giggled and patted yujis head.

"hi yuji" you smiled at the pink haired boy.

"is everyone ready to go?" megumi who was now in the bus said.

everyone replied with a yes.

You got inside the bus and sat down in the back where no one was, you noticed that yuta wasn't in the bus, neither was kia.

soon megumi started to drive back Home.

you sighed and plugged up your headphones laying your head on the window, watching the city drift away , closing your eyes you let the music calm down your anxiety.

you soon fell asleep.

-

when you woke you were already at your dorms, you stretched and grabbed your suitcase, and dragged your body to your dorm room lazily, you entered the building and went to your dorm room.

you opened the door, setting your suitcase aside looking around to see that your roommate wasn't home. you sighed as you sat down in bed, you checked your phone and saw that you got a text from your mom. Which was weird.

'hey sweetie i have some bad news come tomorrow for dinner.' was the message your received from your mother.

like usual you would ignore it but it seemed too important to ignore.

you groaned and sat your head down on the pillow staring at the ceiling in the dark.

your thoughts crowding your mind

you looked through your drawers, soon seeing the bag of pills you had, you stared at the pill in your hand hesitant. You've been sober for 2 years. you stared at the pill in your hand, you hand shaking.
you stared at the pill in your hand anger rising inside you, you threw the pill away from you.

no way in hell am i risking everything for that.

you decided to get some coffee maybe it will help with your unsettling mood.

you grabbed your room keys and some money and left your dorm.

you soon arrived at the coffee shop, you went to the counter.

"the usual" you said lazily.

"coming right up!" floch loudly said.

you gave him the money and waited for your coffee.

you soon got your coffee and sat down at a table staring at the door watching as people entered and left.

your eyes widen as you saw yuta and kia entering the cafe.

of course he's with her what did you expect.

you scoffed and looked away Taking a sip from your iced coffee as you layed your head down on your arms.

you were soon interrupted by floch coming and sitting down in the chair infront of you.

you took your head off your arms and raised a eyebrow.

"y/n" floch said while looking at you worrried

"hm?"

"how you been...you don't look so well..." he said with a frown.

you and floch used to be bestfriends but you drifted apart from eachother, you still keep contact now and then but it's not the same.

he always used to help you with your episodes.

"i'm decent..." you answered.

"y/n....we were best friends for years do you think i wouldn't notice when you're lying?" floch said while your eyes drifted from him to, yuta and kia.

"well we were, it doesn't matter now does it?" you looked away from yuta to floch who was disappointed.

"y/n.... have you been taking those pills again?" floch said with seriousness in his voice.

" no" you truthfully answered your eyebrows furrowed.

"y/n you know i can tell when you're on those pills, don't lie." floch replied.

"floch, believe me i'll never use those pills ever again, not after everything" you said leaning in your chair your hands crossed on your chest.

"y/n" floch said.

you didn't say anything you just stared at him, your sight moving from floch to yuta who didn't even notice your presence.

"y/n look at me." floch said which you drifted your eyes from yuta to him.

"what?" you replied.

"i'm proud of you..." floch said while giving you a teary smile.

your heart sunk your eyes widen staring at floch who got up and went back to work.

you smiled.

i'm so glad i didn't take those pills again.

filler chapter