018

the next morning you woke up in a good mood, you haven't woken up in a good mood in awhile.

must be because you and yuta kissed.

you went on instagram and pressed on yutas stroy.

oh.

it was a picture of him in bed with a girl.

it was captioned with 'my girl'

oh

your eyes stared at the picture as you recognized the girl.

rika orimoto

you let out a laugh and closed your phone, going to get ready for the day ignoring the feeling of your heart beating faster then usual.

you got dressed in a black hoodie with some grey sweatpants.

you grabbed your bag and left your apartment.

-

you arrived at your class and sat down where you always sit.

this time he didn't sit next you, he didn't even spare a glance at you.

he sat next to her

trying to focus your attention on the teacher who was saying whatever, you weren't paying attention.

as the hour passed very fast you grabbed your bag and took off.

your eyes were looking around the hallway looking around at the happy couples, every relationship you had turned into hell.

you never had anyone to call your own because they would always find someone better and that's what messed you up.

you felt like you couldn't breath, your legs and hands started to shake, You pushed past people to get outside.

you stumbled as you held on the wall outside,

breath y/n breath.

you stayed relaxed and started to calm down.

this wasn't the first time this happened to you, so you always knew what to do when this happened.

your eyes were closed as you leaned against the wall, Your hand on your chest taking deep breath's.

you felt someone put their hand on your shoulder shaking you slightly, Your eyes opened immediately and your head snapped to the direction of the person.

"hey girl are you okay?" rika asked with a worried expression on her beautiful face.

you stared a little at her.

"oh yeah, i'm fine" you put on a smile, she smiled back at you.

"here drink from my water bottle i just got it!" she smiled and handed you her water bottle.

you gladly accepted it and took a sip from it.

"thank you!" you say with a small smile on your face.

"of course! us girls should stick together!" she replied to you.

"i'm rika orimoto by the way, you are?"

"i know who you are, and i'm y/n" you replied.

"oh!! you're the girl who used to date gojo!" she said which made you frown, you forgot all about him.

"yup that's me..." you mumbled and rolled your eyes at the thought of him.

"oh sorry, i shouldn't have said that" she said.

"it's fine i'm over it honestly" you said and shrugged.

"oh that's good!" she said.

she looked down at her phone and saw the time. her lips parted slightly. You stared at her lips for a little bit but then looked at her.

"oh i'm sorry!! but i've got to go i hope i'll see you around!" she said and smiled and started to walk.

"yeah see you around..." you said and watched as she left.

y/n kinda gay