025

The past couple of days have been a blur, You haven't heard anything from yuta at all, You didn't care though. You focused on your studies, and most importantly yourself.

You weren't alone though, Kai kept you company most of the time, Although it didn't feel right you we're still glad you made a new friend.

Currently you we're at a cafe, Eating brunch with yuji, You've been too busy to hangout with anyone and you finally got the time too, Megumi and nobara we're sadly busy but atleast you had yuji!

"Can i have a bite of your strawberry cheese cake?" Yuji pointed his fork at your untouched plate, you looked up from your plate, And nodded.

"Yay!" He exclaimed taking a happy bite of it, You giggled.

"What's the deal with you and yuta?" Yuji asked, with a mouthful of cheesecake.

Why does everyone always manage to bring him up when you're trying to forget him.

"Nothing, There's no deal with me and yuta" not anymore atleast.

"You sure? you used to seem close, i used to believe you guys were secretly dating." he laughed at the memory.

You sighed, "Well you we're wrong, Can we please not talk about him?" You pleaded, Wanting this topic to be over.

Yuji shrugged and continued to munch on his muffins, You on the other hand lost your appetite You pushed your plate towards yuji, He gladly accepted it and ate it with pleasure.

He finished eating, You payed for everything and left the cafe, Yuji unfortunately had somewhere to go so he left, Not before he hugged you though.

You sat down on a nearby bench, watching the leafs fall with the wind, as the sun shined.

You closed your eyes, and took a deep breath in.

"What are you doing here all alone?" You heard kai say, As you opened your eyes and looked at him.

He plopped himself next to you on the bench, He smiled, You sighed.

"Just enjoying the weather" you replied, turning to look back at the scenario.

"Wanna go on a walk?" he suggested, You looked back at him and agreed.

You walked side by side, Enjoying eachothers company.

You passed by a familiar place, You paused kai did as well confused on why you stopped.

You stared silently at the arcade, Memories flushing in like a erupting volcano.

"Why'd you stop?" Kai broke the silence, You turned to look at him, You smiled. "Old habits." you replied sparring one more look at the arcade, You walked away from it.

-

"Thank you for walking me home."

"No problem." Kai smiled, And waved goodbye as he started to walk away,

You sighed in relief and opened your door, Turning the lights on, You took off your shoes.

You looked towards your living room, Two shadows sat down on the couch, You grabbed your pocket knife, and walked towards them.

"Who the fuck are y'all" You asked, Turning on the lights you saw Nobara and, Yuta on the couch.

You're heart started beating faster then usual, You looked at them in disbelief why was yuta sitting down on your couch with your best friend?

"What the fuck, Get the hell out of my house!" You yelled, Pointing towards the door.

"Wait y/n" Nobara said, Getting up from the couch and walked towards you, You looked at nobara your eyebrows raised, waiting for an explanation.

"Look, He messed up i know." Nobara started, "But it's not his fault." She continued holding your hands, She looked into your eyes, and pleaded.

"Not his fault?" You laughed, "I know it sounds stupid but it was actually my fault." She paused, Waiting for a sort of reaction from you.

"How's it your fault, you're not the one who was basically fucking rika right infront of me" You remarked, Sparing a glance at him, You looked back at nobara.

"Look, I told him to make you jealous, that night it was all my idea, i thought it would make him win you back, However it backfired, He tried to do anything to get you back, i tried to help him but it didn't work out, You never let him explain anything but for a good reason, but however please, please just listen to him this once." Nobara explained, Your eyes widening, a shocked expression was now painted on your face.

"Oh" was all you could mutter out, You looked towards the guilty looking yuta, He looked like if you were to touch him he would break.

"I'll leave you two...alone." nobara excused herself and walked towards the door, Mouthing yuta a 'goodluck' as she left.

You sat down on the couch, patting down your skirt as you waited for him to talk first.

"The day of the arcade" He started, You looked towards him, He met your gaze.

"When i went back home, i was happy really happy
When i entered my apartment rika was there, We talked for a little bit, I asked her to go home right, but she insisted on staying over so i let her, Next thing led to another and we fucked, And yes i did post that picture of her, i thought i liked her, But after our argument." He paused and scooted closer to you.

"I finally realized, that it wasn't rika who i wanted."

"It was you." He breathed out,

All of this was too much for you to handle at the moment.

You didn't know if you should believe him or not, But nobara wouldn't set you up for failure she wouldn't.

Time, You need time to think about all of this.

"C-can i have time to think about this, it's all too much." You looked at him, He smiled.

"I need to figure out for myself if i can still trust you."

"Of course, Until you figure out what you want, can...can we be friends?" He asked, A saddened smile on his face.

"Of course." You half-smiled, He was happy with that answer, He got up from the couch you followed right after him.

You both walked towards the front door, He exited and turned around, He looked at you.

"I promise you, that i won't do anything to hurt you again, thank you for giving me a second chance." He creased your cheeks, He layed a soft kiss on your forehead, Butterflies erupting inside your stomach.

It was like your own body was betraying you.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled and walked away, You watched as he faded away, A small smile present on your face.

You walked back inside, Putting one of your hands on your heart, You swear you thought it would explode.

Maybe...he has changed.

five more chapters!