022

sitting down on your bed, looking at the ceiling with a heavy feeling in your heart.

you never knew why and how you fell for him, you just did and you hated yourself for that.

he didn't treat you good, nor care about how you felt.

everything you felt for him was a mistake.

and you knew damn well he couldn't careless about his actions.

you were bound to falling for him ever since he sat down next to you in class.

if you could go back in time and tell him no, you would.

a loud sigh escaped your mouth, a thousand thoughts ran inside your mind, not even once will your ears stop ringing.

Your head plopped up as you heard the doorbell ring.

with curiosity. You got up and went to the door, Looking through the peephole, no one was there.

you unlocked the door and opened it, plopping your head outside. Looking left and right.

nothing.

your eyes trailed to the ground, Seeing a bouquet of f/f (favorite flowers), You picked it up.

you brought the flowers inside, Closing the door behind you. You made your way to the kitchen and carefully placed the flowers on the counter.

confused on who, got these flowers. You frowned and grabbed your phone.

Calling nobara, waiting for her to respond after 6 seconds, She answered and smiled.

"what's uppp" she greeted you.

"someone put some random flowers at my door i thought maybe you'd know who, Since your the only one who knows my favorite flowers."

shock was written on her face as she turned her head around and glared.

"sorry about that uh my dog was being annoying" she laughed.

"you don't have a dog....you're allergic" you responded.

nobara coughed and awkwardly smiled.

"Ohh uhh i'm babysitting megumis dogs ahaha anyways as you were saying?"

"oh, Ok As i was saying someone left flowers at my doorstep and i was wondering if you knew?" you asked, running a hand through your hair.

"that's weird" she mumbled and awkwardly smiled "uhh y/n you don't mind if i call you later alright? Love you bye!" nobara said, And ended the call not even letting you say goodbye, you sighed, She was acting real weird.

yuta sighed as he paced around nobaras room.

"i told you i'm a bad liar" she shrugged.

"the, worst" he mumbled. And sat down on the couch a loud sigh, escaping his mouth as he thought about what he was gonna do Next.