027

He opened the door to his room, leading you inside.

As soon as he entered the room, he started kissing you again, this time it was harsher and more rough then the previous ones.

He bit down on your bottom lip, Making you whimper, He smirked.

He pushed you against the wall, your back hitting the wall as he started kissing your neck.

Small moans left your mouth as he sucked on your neck, you were 100% that it would leave a mark.

You didn't care however.

"Fuc-" You couldn't even form words,

He quickly found your sweet spot, He constantly sucked on it leaving kisses on it, biting it slightly.

He pulled away, You both were breathing heavy now.

He smirked proudly, He pulled you back into a kiss sucking on your lip earning small moans from you.

You pulled his hair as he kissed you hungrily, He groaned almost making your knees give up.

You had a weak spot for men groaning.

Your tounges dancing with rhythm, He started sucking on your tounge.

You noticed that he had a tounge piercing, you never noticed it before.

"Shit-" You breathed out as he pulled away, Lust was seen in his eyes, and he could say the same thing about you.

He slid off your top, admiring your body.

"Beautiful..." He mumbled, His eyes gazed towards you, Your face was flushed.

You helped him take off his shirt, his toned body was visible, His v-line also visible you almost climaxed right there.

He pushed you into the bed, your back hitting the soft bed, He crawled up to you.

His hair falling over his face, He kissed your lips and started moving towards your boobs, kissing them also, He played with the hem of your bra he looked up to you.

"Can i remove this?" He asked his voice was laced with desperation.

"Mhm." You replied, He smiled and unclipped the bra, exposing your boobs his smile grew even bigger.

He began sucking on your right boob, while he played with the left, He clearly knew what he was doing.

"Fuck-" You groaned, you could feel him smirk.

He pulled away, a pop sound was heard as he pulled away from your boob.

He ran a hand through his hair, He lowered himself down, Positioning his head in between your thighs.

He pulled onto your skirt, He looked towards you.

"May i?" He whispered, His breath reaching up towards your stomach.

"y-yeah." You nodded, Starting to feel self conscious.

He pulled down your skirt, Leaving you into only your underwear.

He dragged a finger across your underwear, He smirked and looked up to you.

"You're soaked already....i didn't even start." He chuckled, Pulling down your underwear.

Reveling your soaked pussy, He admired it.

"Pretty..." He mumbled, all the doubts you had earlier leaving.

"Hurry up..." You whined, He was taking forever and you were desperate.

"As you wish." He whispered, As He began to lick your folds.

He guided his tounge onto your cilt, Taking long licks, slurping sounds with moans, we're the only thing that we're heard inside the room.

He sucked onto your cilt, leaving kisses onto your pussy, He slurped up your lquids his long tounge licking every inch of your pussy.

You felt your climax coming, You grabbed onto the sheets, Your eyes rolling.

"I-i'm close.." You managed to say, Yuta however didn't pay attention, the only thing he cared about right now was eating your pussy.

You soon came, Yuta swallowed all of it.

"You taste so good..." He whispered, licking his lips.

You couldn't handle it anymore, you needed him.

"Yuta-" You shivered slightly, He looked up to you.

He played with your cilt, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"What love?" He asked, his doe eyes looking straight into your tear stained ones.

"Please-" You whimpered.

"Hmm?" He smirked.

"Fuck-" You groaned, Yuta could only stare.

"Use your words love what do you want " He questioned, he knew exactly what you wanted but he wanted to hear it from you.

He started going faster, smirking while doing so.

"agh~" You looked lazily towards him, "You, i want you." His smirk grew wider.

"As you wish." He whispered adjusting himself.

He stopped, making you whine.

He took off his pants, his underwear soon were off too.

His dick sprung out, hitting his thighs.

You stared, you weren't sure it would fit.

It looked like it was a good 7 inches, He smirked at your reaction, He got on top of you adjusting himself.

He positioned his tip into your hole, He looked at you.

"You ready?" He questioned, You nodded.

He slid the tip inside.

"Fuck-" the words rolled of your tounge.

It hurt slightly, You looked towards yuta.

He slid the rest in, You whimpered in pain.

Your eyes were shot closed, He creased your cheek.

"You're doing so good." He praised, kissing your palm.

You took a deep breath in, You opened your eyes.

"I'm ready." You said, He nodded and started thrusting slow.

Moans left your pretty mouth with ease.

He started thrusting faster, Tears falling down your cheeks.

His hands were on your hips, He thrusted even faster.

You cried out, He touched your cheek.

He stared in awe, "You're so pretty when you cry" The words slipped from his mouth.

Taking you back to the night where he caught you crying.

With each thrust he took, the closer you both were to your climax.

"shit- i'm close" You whimpered out, "me too." He said.

You both came at the same time, he pulled out just in time though.

You were exhausted, He cleaned off the cum off your stomach.

He noticed that you fell asleep, He smiled.

"You did so good." He whispered into your ear, he pulled the covers over the both of you, inhaling your scent.

You both fell asleep cuddling.

this is like literally the second time i've wrote smut so sorry if it's not that good 😭
hope you enjoyed it though :)