021

you checked the time, once again waiting for okkotsu to show up, 3:42 and he still hasn't showed up.

leaning on the wall tapping your finger on your crossed arms.

you let out a sigh and closed your eyes, leaning your head against the building.

hearing some footsteps, you turned your head around and looked at okkotsu who was running towards you.

he finally reached you and smiled shyly.

"you're late" you said and leaned back on the wall, crossing your arms over your chest once again.

"i know i'm so sorry, rika needed my help with something!" he apologized and bowed his head slightly.

"whatever. What did you want to talk about?" you replied watching his every move.

"you're ignoring me, Why?" he replied looking blankly at you.

"i'm not ignoring you," you shrugged your shoulders.

"cut the bullshit y/n, You're ignoring me and i wanna know why." he stated, crossing his arms also.

you let out a laugh and grabbed your bag from the floor.

"look man, i'm not ignoring you i simply don't want to talk to you." you replied blankly.

"Why not, did i do something Wrong?" he replied confused.

you scoffed and glared at him.

"i don't understand you at all y/n" he said and looked, at you waiting for a response.

"neither do i." you said and started to walk away, Not wanting to deal with this anymore.

"don't walk away from me" Yuta yelled out and grabbed your arm, not letting you go.

you turned your head around, Seeing how close you guys were.

"let me go." you demanded, as your eyebrows raised.

"explain." he said and looked into your eyes.

"do you really not understand or are you playing dumb just to make me say it ?" you said, his warm breath could be felt in the cold atmosphere.

"i really don't, w...we kissed but the next morning you didn't call or text..." he replied.

"oh yeah and the next morning you posted another girl laying in bed with you, captioned with my girl" you said breaking free from his grip.

"is that it, You're jealous?" he asked letting out a chuckle.

"you don't fucking get it do you?, you act like you like me but then the next day you ignore me no texts no calls no nothing." you replied walking away from him, As he followed you.

"i do like you, but not in the way you want me to. And i don't want to lose you y/n.." he stated.

"don't worry about losing Me, you already had, consider our friendship or whatever we had over." you said and walked farther away from him.

"is this because of rika?"

"no i don't give a shit about her" you replied walking faster trying to get rid of him.

"then what"

you turned around to face him.

"then what" you mocked him and stared him right in the eye.

"you kissed me and then acted like nothing happened, you acted like we we're strangers you don't see the way you act , Hurts the people around you? you act , like we we're friends or even more but then after you kissed me you went home and Slept with another girl?, I'm not jealous of rika i just want to know. Why?" you said, Tears building up in your eyes but you didn't dare let them show.

yuta stood there in shock with his mouth slightly opened, he looked around looking for a answer, which he couldn't find.

you were right and it damn hurt.

you raised your eyebrows, looking at his guilty face.

"now i know why they call you a player."

you scoffed and turned around to leave walking away from him as a single tear slipped.

he watched as you left, wondering why it felt like his heart was ripping apart.

and in that moment he had finally realized that he'd fallen for you.

it explained everything.

and now he knew what he had to do. He had to win you back.