019

-it was 5pm nobara yuji,and megumi were currently in your room, trying to convince you to go on a blind date.

"come on y/n!!! you haven't went on a date in awhile" nobaras beaming voice was heard throughout the small apartment.

"like i said nobara, no" you replied and rolled your eyes.

"y/n please it's been so long i promise you he's a nice guy!" yuji said trying to convince you.

you looked at megumi with a look that said 'help me' he just shrugged his shoulders. you frowned and turned to look at yuji who was performing a dance to convince you.

"yuji dear you know dancing isn't gonna convince me" you giggled when you saw his smile drop.

nobara barged inside the room throwing multiple outfits on your bed, you raised your eyebrows looking at the odd choice of clothing.

"you're going, it's final i already told the guy that you're going there's no backing out now" nobara said with a matter of fact tone.

your jaw Dropped and your eye twitched.

nobara dashed out the room with a grin on her face.

megumi facepalmed and let out a chuckle.

yuji smiled like a proud dad.

you groaned and get out of bed, you looked at megumi and yuji.

and they stared back at you,

you sighed, todays gonna be a long day'

-
you finished getting ready while nobara did some touch ups.

"is this really necessary?" you asked nobara who was putting bobby-pins in your hair.

"yes it is, who knows this could be your future boyfrienddd!" she said- turning your head around to look at yourself in the mirror.

she smiled like a proud mom and hugged you.

being around her makes all of your problems go away.

you smiled while watching your friend laugh.

-

^^your dress^^

^^your dress^^

"okay so we're done?" you asked and turned around to nobara.

"yes yes, come on let's go we don't want you to be late!" she exclaimed and ran out the front door.

"your uber is here!" she yelled loud enough for you to hear.

"okay!" you yelled back and grabbed your purse, yuji and megumi left earlier cause they had some business to attend to.

you went out the front door, looking back at nobara who was standing in the door way watching you go down the stairs, She was smiling like a mother watching her daughter going to prom.