020

the next day, you were getting ready for the day.

you wore some black baggy jeans with, a black zip up hoodie and a random band shirt you found in your closet.

you grabbed your bag and exited the apartment, you quickly arrived to college and sat down in your seat.

waiting for the teacher to show up.

you lazily looked out the window, seeing that it's about to rain.

oh fuck.

you forgot your umbrella.

you mumbled a few curse words and watched the rain slowly start to fall.

the teacher, finally showed up with someone next to him. that being kai.

your eyes widened, what the hell is he doing here.

"hello guys today we have a new student please welcome kai!" your teacher said. "you can sit next down to y/n, y/n please raise your hand." your teacher said and sat down on his chair.

you raised your hand and kai quickly came to where you were at.

"long time no see." he said and smirked, giving you the creeps.

"yeah..." you said and gave him a forced smile.

"you know i had a lot of fun at the date last night i was wonderi-" kai was soon cut off by yuta and rika barging in.

"it's nice for y'all to finally join us!" the teacher sarcastically said.

"we're so sorry, mr etobis it won't happen again!" rika bowed and hurried to her chair, yuta following her steps.

he walked past your desk and for a brief second you made eye contact.

it felt like the world started moving in slow motion, he mumbled something but you couldn't quite comprehend what he said. you watched him go sit down next to rika who was talking his ears off. he just nodded in response.

you heard two coughs from kai who was next to you.

you totally forgot about him.

"as i was saying before i got rudely interrupted by those two." kai said and turned to look at you.

"would you like to go on another date?" he winked making you cringe inside.

"i'll see if i have time" you said and turned your attention to the teacher.

"i promise you won't regret anything" he whispered and put his hand on your thigh, feeling uncomfortable you pushed his hand away.

"stop." you demanded and he just rolled his eyes, looking back at the teacher.

you could hear yuta and rika talk in the back, getting irritated, you couldn't wait for class to finally be over.

-

class soon ended and you started to pack up your things, kai already left so it was just you and a couple of people left in the classroom.

you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around and saw yuta standing behind you,

"c-can we talk...?" he asked.

"okay" you said, surprised that he was talking to you.

"okay great, meet me behind the building, 3:20" he said and started to walk away.

you didn't say anything and went to leave also.

you were wondering why he suddenly wanted to talk
when he clearly made it look like you meant nothing to him.

and you being a dumbass you just had to say yes.

you groaned and dragged yourself to your next class.